If a guy gets many checking out/attention from girls, is it like that guy is solid 8+?

Whenever I go anywhere I notice girls even married women are checking me out. I can't say everyone, but many of them. Some of them just stare and turn for long time. Not only girls, guys also stare at me. Many occasion stranger complimented me for looks. In clubs, most of the girls throw themselves at me.

I'm not a buff guy, just average body. So I think it's just for my face.

P. S. Please dont ask for pics. I'm going anonymous. I'm asking just based on the scenario :)

2mo Hello
2mo hello everyone

What Girls Said 1

• Seems like you're very handsome and that's it.

What Guys Said 2

• I assume it does. Good for you.

• I get that sometimes and it's cos I am handsome but I also have a good physique as well. Women are just as visual as men, it's a myth that they aren't. I notice women looking me up and down and staring at my chest etc.

They are doing that to you for similar reasons, they find you attractive. Your physique can't be that bad and you must dress well.