Should a guy be able to hit a woman, if she has hockey or football gear on?

she's protected, right?

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Did she hit you? No?
    Then don't hit her.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

how is it relevant whether or not she hit him?

• Show All
    • 2mo

@spoons but what if the person is throwing blows that can potentially kill you or harm you severely?

• 2mo

what if they threw a piano on your head?

some situations are just so extremely unlikely you might as well assume they are never going to happen

but if you are that worried that something like that will happen to you, you could always opt to take self defense classes and learn judo or something

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because someone is protected doesn't give you the right to attack them. If it's a hockey game with checking and things like that then you can if you follow the sport's rules. Else, you will be accused of being an attacker. Doesn't matter if it's a guy or a girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

but she's protected

• 2mo

Doesn't matter. If she attacks you first then you have the right to defend yourself no matter who is protected in some way. Never attack first unless you want to be the suspect.

What Girls Said 1

• What is the reason?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

no reason, or all reasons. im just saying, if she has protection on, should he be able to hit her, regardless of the reason (or no reason)

• 2mo

I personally wouldn't do it, no. I don't see why one would hit another person unless it is in the case of self defense.

What Guys Said 11

• Only in self defense

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

what girl in a football or hockey uniform is going to attack a man?

• When you're playing hockey and football

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Are you hitting in anger? Because that's still bad. Or is she aware that you're going to be hitting her, and the two of you are sparring or something?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

just hitting her in general, no matter what's behind it. she has all that protection on, should you STILL hit her?

• 2mo

If she didn't hit you, then no. Sure, it (probably) won't hurt her, but that doesn't make it right. I mean, I don't think it would be illegal or anything, but that doesn't mean you should do it.

• Uhm... no. Just no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hit her how lmao?

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she butch? Yeah? Go for it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

whys it matter if she's gay? why shouldn't you be able to hit a protected woman?

• Show All
    • 2mo

everyone knows a butch is a les. it's proven fact

• 2mo

Lol doesn't have to be..
      And besides the point..

• No because if a man lays a hand on a woman in any context with no exceptions he's a pig. Obviously.

0|0
    0|1
  • other than shin protectors what do footballers ever wear?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

American football

• Show All
    • 2mo

apparently ya are

• 2mo

oh, really? thanks :D
      but where does that suddenly come from? i dont recall saying anything charming

• You'll break your hand hitting them with their gear on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you familiar with KYS!!!
    It's the new thing!!!
    You should try it out brah.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

lol, can't even answer a silly question, how pitiful

• 2mo

Technically this is an answer!! But if you want WANT related to your question... we'll, no you can't or shouldn't.

• I'm a feminist I believe women should be able to get it just like men right... Right? Equality!

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

supposedly?

• 2mo

I think that's what women want like if a woman gets in your face and gets crazy and swings well throw 200 pounds of man behind a punch and lift her off the ground. If you didn't do that you would be sexist so if you think about it hitting a women is the most feminine thing you can do... Right? Lol