Are people intimidated by you?

I have to smile and laugh a lot otherwise people are generally intimidated.

0|0
20|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. Been called intimidating as a kid too. Things never change but we grow. Thats why Im always cracking jokes and try to laugh and smile. I either light up the room, or make it really awkward... Lately, I dont seem to care how others feel unless they are close

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Nope, people tend to talk first with me and I just get a bit shy.
    I laugh and smile to make up for being shy ha

0|0
    0|0
  • ... ahahahaha, of me? No, not in the least bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time! I am a 6ft tall thin model. I am also a CEO of an international company and owner of my own company. Most people tend to not know what to do with me it's kind of amusing to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think some are lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I'm way to silly for people to be intimidated of me. You can't be cute and intimidating... it just doesn't work.

0|1
    0|0
  • By me? No not at all. I appear to be a very sweet and delicate young lady. There is no possible way anyone could remotely be afraid of me in any shape or form.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • I think so. People seem to think that I am a bitch 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't imagine anyone would be intimated by me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I laugh a lot when i'm nervous, I never felt like I have intimidated people.

My dad however, has scary eyebrows and acts very serious which I find intimidating.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they don t know me yea
    Which is weird cs I don t look scary

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Someone said I look harsh when I don't smile. So maybe? I don't know...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I am, though once a guy I almost dated told me I made him feel less confident about himself (wuuut) haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys tend to think I'm like mean or something lol. But girls always get along with me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. And it will stay that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I feel like they are bc of they way I stare or talk

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I think some people think I'm some sort of arrogant pissed off asshole by some of the reactions I've gotten. Also, my friends have confessed they thought I was stuck up. But then they know I have the most immature sense of humor, and a permanent sarcastic tone, often cracking up jokes and saying silly shit so it wears off.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think I am intimidating at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to be friendly as possible, maybe abit too friendly ><
    but i heard confessions that i did intimidate people in first sight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I can have that affect sometimes lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently. I've had women clutch their purses as I walk past them, men getting nervous when I walk behind them, shop cashiers telling me I look "shady" and like I am about to steal..

0|0
    0|0
  • So I've been told.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told that before.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose...

0|0
    0|0
  • They are and I want it that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Despite the fact I have a serious face, I wear chains around my wrist and my neck and I'm almost 25, it seems I'm not intimidating. I've been teased by teen girls when I'm out on the street sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice some women are and a friend of mine says I have evil looking eyes and that I rarely blink, so that's probably why.

0|0
    0|0