Which country has the most blonde girls in the world?

Which country has the most blonde people?

• Russia
  • Germany
  • Canada
  • Iceland

Most Helpful Guy

• Finland has more blondes per capita than Norway or Sweden I believe. I could be wrong though.

However, from your choices, my guess is Russia because it's the biggest country in the world and a majority of Russians are blonde.

What Guys Said 15

• The Faroe Islands.

• It's definitely not Canada or Iceland. Not enough of an overall population. Germany or Russia more likely. Even USA should be on the list

USA isn't blonde! Iceland has blondes

1 in 11 people are blonde in the USA and 1 in 3 people are blonde in Europe
      Reply

OK so I don't know where you got those figures but let's use them anyway.
      If that was the case and you divide the US population by 11 and then divide your answer by 2 to get an approximate male/female ratio, you have about 15,000,000 blonde women in the USA.
      That's already close to 48 times the whole population of Iceland.

• Blondtopia. It's a secret island in the pacific. You can only see it if you've seen it. *whispers* I don't care.

• Ofcourse hot Russian chicks ;D

http://i.hizliresim.com/1NaVAN.jpg

• probably norway or sweden

• what? are you drunk?

• Probably the USA due to our large caucasian population.

She may be a blonde AhGojira

• Sweden

• Where's all the northen european countries?

• Sweden

• Polish Sweden Denark Russia those frozen European places

• I don't think any specific study is done regarding this... But if you find out, please let me know

• Papua New Guinea :P

• Not sure how Iceland compares. Norway, Sweden, Finland are quite high. I think they are higher than say Germany/Poland/Ukraine etc.

Canada absolutely not. Russia no overall, but the area closest to Finland would be high. But some parts of Russian much lower.

• Probably Russia, the population is high with it being so huge and a high percentage are blonde

What Girls Said 9

• None of those. And contrary to popular belief its neither Norway, Sweden or Denmark. Its actually Finland that has the most fair haired people per capita. But that doesn't mean really light blonde, goes from anywhere between dark blonde to platinum (yes naturally).
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../blond_hair_map1.jpg
    On the map it shows Sweden and Norway has a lot too, however those locations are not very densely populated at all compared to that of Finland.
    Who has the most in total population of blondes I don't know though because the Nordic countries have very small populations, and Iceland especially as a country barely even have half the population of a capital city in Europe...

• Lmao Iceland surely doesn't considering its entire population is less than Luxembourg.
    I'm going with Russia because more caucasians probably = more blondes.

• Denmark XD
    tall blondes everyone
    it was an epidemic

• None of the ones you have mentioned. apparently Sweden , Norway and Finland do.

• Russia

• Probably Russia, Sweden and Poland.

• You forgot Sweden? Don't they have a lot?

• Pakistan

• Ice Land