Hi I need urgent help? What should I do about this? Have you people gone through this at your job?

I just realized I am being targeted and bullied at my workplace!!!

I am have faced the following things..

1.) You attempt the obviously impossible task of doing a new job without training or time to learn new skills, but that work is never good enough for the senior/co-worker infact he accesses you of stealing his file..

2.) Others at work have been told to stop working, talking, or socializing with you

3.) You are constantly feeling agitated and anxious, experiencing a sense of doom, waiting for bad things to happen

4.) HR tells you that your harassment isn't illegal, that you have to "work it out between yourselves"

5.) People feel justified screaming or yelling at you in front of others, but you are punished if you scream back

I work in a company of 8 people and when I joined the company the senior most person told me that the work environment ID totally good here and that no bulling and shit will happen... And yet all these people today bully me after 1 year of working with them... I started facing all these problems 3 months ago... it was quite for a while but today these people deleted my file and told me to talk to the boss if there is any problem... he did it right in front of me !!!

2mo Hey anyone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, @singlebee, No, I Never went Through this, but Being as Wise as I think I am, I would Say you are being Singled out as the Low man on the Totem pole for some Reason, and you Need to Get to the Bottom of this.
    Good luck and Thanks for Sharing. xx

Thanks I will get to the bottom of it :-) I am changing my job soon

Thanks :-)

So welcome. xxoo

What Girls Said 3

• All these sound like they're trying to push you to quit. HR is only there to protect the company, not you. You need to get a new job.

• Quite, and find a new job, or just talk to your boss. :)

• Yhh everyone has passed through hard times at work... I have and than I've been fired because I didn't know they were mean with me so I didn't take my money back so I'm all I worked for free!
    But yes talk to your boss or find another job or better way confront them!!

What Guys Said 0