Where do you think I should go?

So next year i'm gonna be moving out to an English speaking country for university and hopelly
somewhere enjoyable and so i'm still trying to figure where i should go...
What are your recommandations? What do you think?

• US
  • UK
  • Canada
  • Australia
2mo - Canada isn't that good even though there are good schools way cheaper than the US
- US has probably the best schools but are very expensive
- UK have many friends who study there but they say its kinda boring
- Australia probably the best for me because of the weather / exotic and life seems cool there but the only problem is the lack of good schools & distance (too far from Europe )

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you know what Im going to say 😂 However when you say 'moving out' is it permenantly or just for the year? US UK and Canada sound pretty cool but I haven't been there myself.. What are your concerns with each country (of course I can answer your concerns/questions about Australia) and what are the pros and cons of each country? Is there a particular reason why you want go there?

I would stay permanently if i really like the place for sure but could just stay for
      a few years before moving out to another contry , Australia seems nice and chill
      for my lifestyle i'm just concerned about the schools there..

Hmm... heard Sydney universities were very good in terms of education value compared to Canberra. However if you want to study more in the country side and peacefulness Id say Canberra, but if your always looking for something to do on weekends Sydney has always something going on all day everyday, Sydney is more dangerous than Canberra but if you stick to the Eastern side of Sydney you will be safe :)
      Depends on what your looking for but whatever you decide, it will be a good choice regardless

I think i'm gonna go with canberra it seems pretty cool and i would like to see some country side , tired of living in big cities ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• Either Australia or Canada. Australia would be warmer mostly all year round but Canada can get really cold as it's up north in the Northern hemisphere.

Yeah i'm still hesitating between Australia / US. I don't know we'll see.

Yeah overall i really think it comes down to Australia and the US.

Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 15

• There's pros and cons for all of these. Except maybe Canada.

England has so much European history. From Ancient Rome through the Middle Ages and the Renaissance. That'd be a blast to experience.

America has so many different cultures and landscapes and cuisines. You can experience so many different countries all rolled up into one here.

Australia just seems really chill and laid back and exotic. I've never been so I don't really know.. but it looks really beautiful and would make for such an adventure.

All three have some amazing cities with a great night life and plenty to do.. you can't really go wrong with any of these.

So you're basically saying anything but Canada

French is not spoken through the whole of Canada. I'm assuming you're French speaking Belgian? Isn't the idea to separate yourself from your native tongue anyway? To immerse yourself in a foreign language and culture?

Yes that's true.

• Umm, don't select based on the country but based on the university, Canada isn't shit if you're in some hinterland university

• Australia

• UK..

I see. can you develop?

Well Manchester has the biggest student population across the U. K. I think so that's a good place to start. There's literally a university around every corner

Yeah Manchester is not bad at all :)

• USA of course

• US for sure.

• Australia is the best in all of this trust me!

It is the best place for sure but the problem is that the schools there are not as good as in
      the US or in Canada..

• AMERICA!!!

• i think Us

• where in the states

• US or some place I really only know about the US

• From your update it would seem you made up your mind to go to Australia.

• Go to New York

• I'm American, so Id say the U. S.

• US.
    Maybe Minnesota too?

What Guys Said 5

• The US has better universities and overall it's better too.
    I moved here for college and it's the best decision I've ever made, that's why I wanna stay.

• Speaking as someone that worked in academic for 20 years: academics in all four countries are among the best in the world. In the United States, there are only a handful of states without at least one good university, and some have several.

It also kind of depends on what you plan to study.

• USA. although our schools are very pricey (not sure how much schools cost in the UK, Canada or Australia but i imagine they are cheaper)... still the united states has most highly ranked colleges/universities in the world

Actually US have highly ranked universities but are expensive and difficult to enter
      While Canada have great schools that are very cheap and it's easy to pass...

Every country has good schools but the US has a higher number of good schools. for example the have about 8 of the top ranked universities in the world. but as i said American schools are very VERY expensive.

Yeah that's true...

• Straya m8

(or anything else that isn't the US)

• I saw Canada university is like club it is not bad

Yeah i've heard they have crazy parties but still a very good program for studies