So next year i'm gonna be moving out to an English speaking country for university and hopelly
somewhere enjoyable and so i'm still trying to figure where i should go...
What are your recommandations? What do you think?
- US37% (15)54% (7)41% (22)Vote
- UK32% (13)0% (0)24% (13)Vote
- Canada7% (3)8% (1)7% (4)Vote
- Australia24% (10)38% (5)28% (15)Vote
- US has probably the best schools but are very expensive
- UK have many friends who study there but they say its kinda boring
- Australia probably the best for me because of the weather / exotic and life seems cool there but the only problem is the lack of good schools & distance (too far from Europe )
Most Helpful Girl
Of course you know what Im going to say 😂 However when you say 'moving out' is it permenantly or just for the year? US UK and Canada sound pretty cool but I haven't been there myself.. What are your concerns with each country (of course I can answer your concerns/questions about Australia) and what are the pros and cons of each country? Is there a particular reason why you want go there?
- Show AllShow Less