Are you rich? Is 80$ k annually enough for a family?

Do you think $80 k is good to live like a rich family? Do u think living a luxury life is right even if your parents are poor in need of income and are inbad health.

Most Helpful Girl

• Rich no, comfortable yes.

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm not rich. at least i don't think. i don't feel rich. $80k for one person is certainly enough. for two it could do. if you have children and what not you could live on $80k but it would be a meager existence. if you have more than 3 people in a household it would start getting really tough. of course there are people who manage on much less with a family.

i would feel wrong living a life of luxury knowing that my parents were needy and/or in poor health and I wasn't doing something to help

What Girls Said 10

• I'm not rich at all 😂theoretically I have infinite money because my bank account is linked to that of my parents but I don't own any of that money.. I have some gold and stocks but that all together is probably only 60-80k or so so I'm not rich at all 😭

won t you inherit some of the money?
      plus aren t people living in lux usually rich> XD

ahahahha

• the some of money depends on the country
    and how many members you are
    as for living a luxury life in expense of everything else... well that s just plain stupid like the hell?
    as for me I am thankfully financially comfortable

• 80K is nothing in my city unfortunately 😩 You should always help your parents they raised you. And if they were good to you. You should have the decency to help them out.

• Well I don't know how far money gets you in the US but 70000 euro is just enough for a family. Depends on how big. It might be a little if you want to go on vacation and stuff

• i'd say that's middle class

• Rich to me. My family makes about $55k a year.

• Nope not in southern California.

• That's not rich. Especially in my city.

• Depends where you live. If you live in a state like California, you're ok but no rich. but with the job you have it would be 3 times higher because of it's expensive there. You're above middle class but you're still borderline.

• I'm not rich but my dad is on just under 90k a year which is more than half the average salary. (Before tax)

What Guys Said 10

• Like so many others hunted at. It all depends on where you live and the cost of living.

• So many things to take into account here. Where are you located and how many people in this family.

• It's good to live with quality.
    Now.. i don't care about expensive cars or houses.
    So im ok.

• That's not rich, that's not even upper middle class.

• Depends what the cost of living is where your located. I wouldn't consider that rich.

• That's not rich

• It all depends where in the world you live. Also, "live like a rich family" is a relative term.

• Depends where you live.

I make double that, and scrape out a middle class life where I live, supporting my family.

But I made a little less then that when I got married.

• That's a bit above the average household income in the US, but I wouldn't call it a luxury life.

• I am not rich, not yet anyway.
    $80k a year is not rich either, especially not for a family, but it's enough that you won't struggle to make ends meet (assuming you don't live in expensive states like New York or California).
    And if your parents were good to you then no it would not be right to live it up while they're practically dying.