Who are the most overrated celebrities IN YOUR OPINION?

Inb4 'Kim kardashian'

2mo Omggggg I just invited people accidentally! Sorrryyyy! Fuck

Most Helpful Guy

• Americans who think Ricky Gervais is funny and shove him into films to be the token Brit. Because he isn't funny. At all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Frankly I think celebrities in general are overrated. Just because you like someone on a TV show or in a movie or some of their songs doesn't mean anything about them beyond that means crap.

When I listen to Phil Collins I want to hear him sing, maybe crack a few jokes (he actually displayed a decent sense of humor on a video I have of a Genesis concert at Wembly). I don't care about anything else.

He's one of the few I respect because he seems to realize that writing some songs people like doesn't mean his views on politics or religion or neck ties vs. bow ties are any more valuable than the views of the people who listen to him.

I love Mumford and Sons, but I couldn't care less who Marcus Mumford would vote for if he were a US citizen. I'm not saving up for a Sleep Number bed because Rush Limbaugh use to advertise them, I'm saving up for one because my parents have one that I tried out for a quick nap and I liked it.

Basically people should just watch celebrities do whatever it is they do, act, sing, etc. (and the whole "famous for being famous" thing that Paris Hilton and the Kardashians and pretty much anyone on the Big Brother type shows rode to fame shouldn't even be a thing), and when they're not watching them on a show or movie or listening to their music just forget about them.

There are two things that disturb me. The first, and biggest, is that there are people who will tune into TMZ and Entertainment Tonight religiously to find out what time Kanye West had his daily bowel movement, but they couldn't care less about what the people who make policies that effect them and everyone else are working on.

The second is that there are people out there who will probably be swayed this election cycle by little more than celebrity endorsements. They don't care about the policies. "Madonna and Katy Perry are appearing in Clinton ad campaigns? That's good enough for me!" Those same people would vote for Trump for that reason if they campaigned for Trump.

In fact, I even know people who don't know a thing about Clinton or Trump but they've made up their mind to vote for Trump. Not because of the R next to his name on the ballot, but because they liked The Apprentice.

I don't know if celebrity obsession is the cause of or a symptom of society's collective dumbing down, but something needs to be done about it.

What Guys Said 21

• Taylor Swift looks well into her fourties in that picture <.<

• You are my dear lol

• Beyonce, Rihanna, and One Direction.

• Kaley Cuoco - $1m per 20 min episode where she copies Jennifer Aniston for maybe 6 lines.

• I hate how people ask this question and always pick the same 4 people 😑

Learn how to count. There's 3

lol! Why are you so defensive? Calm your tits 😂. Maybe you'd enjoy life a bit better

Maroon 5- bunch of sellouts
      Drake- music sucks dick and a fuckboy
      Fetty wap- that 1 eyed motherfucker can't sing worth a shit
      The weeknd- his music sucks dickhole
      Leonardo dicaprio- he has good movies, but he's not that great
      Johnny depp- speaking of not that great, this dude isn't even good. He just plays the same role in every movie
      Ben Simmons- the kid is super overrated. Can't even get LSU in March madness
      Tom Brady- you can throw a brick in at qb and get a w
      The entire cast of Big Bang theory- the shows sucks and their careers launched based on said shitty show
      Michael Jordan- blasphemous. I know. But he is. Not gonna explain that 1

Happy?

My tits are pretty calm atm.

Yeah, I second all of that

• About 95% of them are all overrated.

• Yea all of them. Bieber isn't even hot nor is Taylor swift. At least she can sing tho. Kardashian is all the motivation Isis needs.

• It's funny that people say that these celebrities, but at the same time they want to become these people. I'm sure that many people hate Justin Bieber, but they want to make the same amount of money as him and live the same lifestyle.

• Do they have to be alive currently or can it even be ones from the past who are dead?

• All these "singers" nowadays (like Justin Bieber) and all these professional whores (like Kim Kardashian). No talent whatsoever but they are always on Tv and in papers

• all in the Pop industry xD ALL of them

• Definitely kardashians

• all the above along with 99% of other celebs

• Kardashians... they're annoying af. Would punch/10

• The Kartrashians

• fukin' all of them

• All celebrities

• Brad Pitt. I disliked almost every movie he starred in that I saw.

Sounds like you just have bad taste in movies.

@Tarvold I don't remember the names of all 5 that I've seen. I saw the one with the Nazis, and one with Angelina Jolie. I don't remember the names though.
      Some sample movies I like are Terminator, Braveheart, 48 Hours, Double Impact, Air Force One, Con Air, Uncle Buck, Beverly Hills Ninja, Beverly Hills Cop, Ronin, True Lies, Pirates of the Caribbean, Demolition Man, Scream movies, Wrong Turn, the remake of Friday the 13th and Halloween remake.
      Those cover most of the types of movies I like.

Ok... well at least we cleared up that I was wrong about you having bad tastes in movies. LOL

• Whomever is constantly in the news and media and in the front pages of various magazines.

• All of them.

• Beyoncé, hands down.

Forgot about herrr

I think Beyonce is great. It's just that the people and social media have built her up so much to the point that no human being could possibly be that awesome.

@ClassicRocker I do think she's a talented singer and performer, but she is not the embodiment of everything that makes music beautiful like so many people portray her to be.

What Girls Said 13

• Fucking adam levine. T swift. ScarJo.

• Beyonce, Brad and Angelina

• TAYLOR SWIFT.
    Jennifer Lopez
    Tom Cruise
    Adele
    Ariana Grande

Whaaaaaa? Adele is talented as fuck

I don't know her voice is meh, I mean, she knows how to sing for sure, she's not a bad artist, bust she's still overrated in my opinion, her voice isn't very melodic

• Ryan Gosling. I don't really see what the obsession is about.

• Selena Gomez
    Ariana Grande
    Zayn Malik
    Gigi Hadid

• Errone up top.

• akb48

• Taylor swift and Ariana Grande

• I think most celebrities are over rated actually.

• I Have To Think About That One. Good Question.

• I'd say most pop artists. Definitely anyone with a reality show.

• the Kardashians and jenners young people are obsessed with them

• Hard to choose only one. I wouldn't call Adam Levine so overrated, at least not in my country, but maybe Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber for sure. And especially Kim Kardashian, because she's known for nothing.