What if God was one of us? Just a GaGer in his mom's basement? 🎵 What would you wish for?

What would you wish for if God said he would grant you 1 wish*?

Most Helpful Girl

• To live forever and never feel pain

That sounds like a terrible curse. At least add in "To live forever (until I no longer feel like it) and never feel pain."

@Rawrzz I don't think I'll ever want to stop life there's so much to do

Most Helpful Guy

• If God had a name what would it be?
    >>Harambe
    And would you call it to his face?
    If you were faced with him
    In all his glory
    >>Yes I would

What if God was one of us?
    Just a slob like one of us
    >>That would explain a lot

Just a stranger on the bus
    Trying to make his way home
    >>What's his address? Someone needs to dox him.

If God had a face what would it look like?
    And would you want to see
    If seeing meant that
    you would have to believe
    in things like heaven and in Jesus and the saints
    and all the prophets
    >>Only if I could make memes and jokes about it afterwards

Trying to make his way home
    Back up to heaven all alone
    Nobody calling on the phone
    'cept for the Pope maybe in Rome
    >>The Pope is a cool dude I like him

What Girls Said 11

• To make all the turkey questions go away

• to get rid of religion
    and then maybe himself

• Please take me to heaven, God

• I'd wish for him to get out of his mom's basement and create peace in the middle east.

That's something no god ever even tried: gods too have their limitations. Thus Yahwe, Allah, Baal and all others didn't.

• To know everything about everything... (including why is god living in a basement?)

He lives in a basement cause thats where his video game collection is and there's no sunlight.

Do you think God is allergic to sunlight Angelo?

Its possible. He's the almighty, he can be allergic to whatever he wishes.

• Take me away from this dead end city.

• I'd wish for infinity wishes , so he can become my biatch.

• I'd ask God to make my dream come true

• I would wish for more self confidence.

• He's not a Henie, God doesn't grant wishes. =_=

Maybe he does. Most monotheistic gods are certainly described in such a way that they'd be capable of granting wishes. If he is capable of granting wishes who are you to say what he does/doesn't or should/shouldn't do.

You don't know that.

• I would wish to replace him.

You need to have at least 2 references from other gods. Sorry it's the rules :/

Why are you lying to me? ... Is this basement dweller god you?

What Guys Said 21

• Well... Since you didn't put the loophole blocker in the question description...

Oh basement GAGer god, I wish for the ability to wish unlimited wishes with my own power, without it coming back later to make me regret the wish.

(Sometimes they're tricky and like to give you wishes that seem great at first but are really curses in disguise.)

• A god? Which one? Here, pick your choice:

http://i.imgur.com/i4rSGOo.jpg

(click twice on it; that list is almost certainly incomplete because it relates only to gods whose believers could write. A minority thus.)
    Pay attention to pick 'the right ones' in that list: they're all jealous. If you err you'll suffer or eternity in EACH hell of EACH of them. That makes for many sufferings.
    Imagine one of these being here. Or maybe we're all gods.

• Kill the following people, Trump, Clinton, Pence, Tim Kaine (Sorry, you seem decent but we really gotta clean house) Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Debbie Shultz, Chris Christie, Ben Carson (Again sorry, you seem like a decent sort of crazy person but gotta clean house.) Vladimir Putin, Dmitry Medvedev, Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage, Theresa May, Every single member of the BNP. (figure I'd do you Brits a favor as well.) The Entire Walton Family, and every single walmart executive, Every single Drug company Executive, Every single Insurance company executive, Every single senator and congressman from the following states, Texas, Alabama, Massachusetts, (Minus Warren.) Mississsipi, New York, Every single living Governer of illinious (Four out of five of their last five governers have gone to jail. Bobby Jindal, Really the Entire Trump KLAN, Every single goddamn neo-nazi,
    And lastly me, because after this I can't be allowed to live

You put a disturbing amount of thought into this...

@ClassicRocker Nah when Jesus kills he kills with Righteous style and fucking badass quotes.
      I mean come on, "For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind."
      and 'do not pull your sword, for those who live by the sword, die by the sword."

• All of the money. All of it.

• Consuela would kick him out and I wouldn't get a wish 😕

stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3117843/consuela-o.gif

• Deliverance from ours basements!

• I would wish for him to forgive me for getting into an intense argument with him.

I'd say he was right if he won the argument

I'd be even more sorry if I won

• 0|1
  • Why would I make a wish? He's god not a genie. I'd just pray, tell him what I want, and the watch as he gives me nothing.

• shit, my cover has been blown.

• Same thing I would always wish for if given the opportunity. $100 trillion in my account and on my card that's accepted globally deposited in the bank that I own, tax exempt regardless of the situation.

• I think I would ask for his wisdom like Solomon. Or ask for unlimited wishes.

• To make me a sandwich, get to the kitchen God you've been slacking off buddy.

• Give us better candidates

• 1 million genies.

• I would wish for more wishes

• Better looks would be nice. by the way, expect to some atheists

• $1 Billion, payment in gold bricks.

• That's not how God works ^^

• id wish that the user "feminismisnarcississm" was gone from the site

• Proof of how noah's ark worked. Some of these animals must have travelled for 5 years to get on it. And there are no traces between where the ark event happened and between where these animals live now to suggest they have actually made that travel. Yet they exist. Curious.