What's more important to you? Looks, talent, or inner characteristics?

What do you think you value more and why?
your looks?
your talents?
or your inner characteristics?
more me it is the last one. I don't have much in the looks department.
I don't have much in the talents department.
But my inner characteristics is what is important to me.
how about you?

• My looks
  • my talents
  • my inner characteristics

Most Helpful Guy

• In myself?

I think I'd want to be recognized for all three. lol

Inner characteristics are most important to me, because I feel like I control what kind of man I am.

People liking my talents feels good, too. Not gonna lie. It's nice when people see that we're good at things we care about being good at.

Looks: I want her to be attracted to me for sure. But I don't need to think that I'm the prettiest thing she's ever laid eyes on -- just that she finds me attractive and wants me like she wants no one else.

Most Helpful Girl

• My inner characteristics. I'm average looking, so there's no much to say about my appearance.
    And I don't have many talents. So, I like the person I am.

What Guys Said 8

• I think looks have way more power.

Looks can stand alone, personality can't.
    A hot guy with a medioce personality is going to have a much eaier time getting sex and relatiinships compared to an ugly guy with a great personality.

Even if its average looks and great personality vs great looks and average personality, I still think looks win.

Also, how you look affects how people perceive you. So if you're attractive, people will often perceive your personality traits as being better than they would have if you were average or ugly looking.

So in a way, being attractive is like having a +1 or +2 modifier placed on most of your personality traits.

Talent is way more powerful than looks if you have enough of it

I think looks just seems powerful when someone who doesn't try very hard was just naturally gifted with amazing beauty while most of us have to make a great effort to stand out from average

• Most important to me is that she is 1. NOT a rage aholic. Not an angry person at all. 2. that she has self confidence. I'm not saying I have to date a super model, but it seems like you have to date a supermodel to get a girl who doesn't whine and cry about her looks constantly. It weighs upon me and drains my life force or something lol.
    3. She needs to have goals and dreams for her future. No more lazy good for nothings who do absolutely NOTHING.

• My inner characteristics

• My personality means everything to me - I don't think about my looks at all

• I like my inner characteristics.. But I also have a lot of talents. I think , I look different. So overall people think I am special.

• A geat female singer would be a great front person for the rock band I wish to form. Other than that, looks and possibly a good body contortionist would be attractive traits.

• Personality is always key. Always.

• Would you trade your intelligence for being really hot?

no I would not, never in a million years. my sister is hot, but she is pretty stupid. Because she's so stupid she married a married man, had a kid and got divorced and her stupidness got her fat and her hotness went away.

@cherryxox I guess I shouldn't have called her that, everyone makes mistakes. She was the one always hurting me growing up because my parents seemed to give her more attention than me but I am not jealous of her or her life. Far from it, but I do have disgust about her sins but I know that it is none of my business, it's just between her and God.

OH SHIT HER SINS meaning she bangs dudes because she's hot.

What Girls Said 11

• I am soo tired of it always being about looks!, I mean I understand it might be necessary for initial attraction but I have seen a lot of relationships ruined when they stand on looks alone! I think it is important to look at character qualities because that is where you know if this is someone you want to be in a relationship with long term.

• Looks will fade. Just like dust. But my personality shall remain forever.

• my inner characteristics

• My smarts and how hard I can work to achieve my goals. Also, if I'm being good or not, am I being nice to my boyfriend, nice to my friends, fair to my pets.

• All of them are important to me. :)

• For me to be interested in a guy I must find him attractive and I must like his personality and find that we "click. " I don't care about talent.

His character far outweighs appearance but with no attraction there will not likely be a click.

Oh darn. Misunderstood question. Same answer for me tho. I like feeling attractive and wish I was more attractive so that parts important but I value my character more and care far less about talent

• Personally I value my inner characteristics the most, because no matter how good I could look, it's no use if I still feel like a shitty person on the inside.

• My talents are what make me like being me.

• i would say looks/chemistry and inner characteristics, yeah sure looks dont matter, and personality and emotional connection counts, but for it to work in long term you can't have one or the other... you need both for it to work tbh

• Inner beauty stays.

• My look, I don't have any special talent except that I'm good at sport and a fast learner. My personality have too much bad side honestly (I'm really nice, etc... But my flaw are too big to pass away) so it's my look since nobody ever tell me bad things about it, never only compliment. My look is the only things I never heard a bad things about.