Society and culture?

What Do You Guys Think Of Albino People And Animals?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Just people and animals with no skin pigmentation. No more, no less.

• πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Žβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜ΊπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒβœŠβœŠβœŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• this :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing much. It's just that it may be rough for them because of the sun being even rougher on them... But anything else - they're just people and animals.
    But my sister is freaked out by them. I guess the idea of the lack of pigment is weird to her.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• I thought we have white too.

• Strangely, I've only met 2 or 3 albinos in my life and I've never really talked to them.

• What's unusually about that? One was African American, another was Asian and the last one appeared caucasian. The downside is having to cover yourself up with SPF 45 all the time and wearing sunglasses during the day.

• yup but it is what it is.

• To be honest never had much of an opinion

• nothing
    lol

What Girls Said 3

• Never met an albino person but I did see an albino crocodile that was really cool. But I assume albinos are no different than other people.

• πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Žβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜ΊπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘βœŠβœŠβœŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• I don't think anything bad of them. I've met a few in my life and I really like Shaun Ross
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e44e82e9c4.jpg
    I've never seen an albino animal in person before though, I'd like to.

• Albino people and animals are very cool in my opinion.

• πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Žβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜ΊπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘