Anyone attracted to multi-language people?

I been learning too much language now, started to get tongue tied up when trying to speak. I learned total of 7 different language but most of the girls doesn't not seems a little impressed or attracted by me.

2mo I repeated doesn't with not oops, Please don't give offended
2mo get*
Typo

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it's sexy! Super sexy! Are you fluent in these? I noticed that some people say they speak a certain language but end up only knowing a few phrases.
    Anyways, I'm only fluent in 3 (I can speak different Arabic dialects though) :/ but would love to learn a 4th language if I have the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm not sure about anyone else but I think it's pretty sexy. Not sure why.
    I've always enjoyed girls from different cultures. Probably something to do with that.

What Girls Said 1

• Of course it's hot. Intelligence is sexy as hell.
    How long does it take you to learn a new language?

It will take half or a year for me to learn the new language and i have long way to go since i am still young.

That's cool. Still a lot of languages to learn while young. Keep on doing what you are doing. 😁

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah bragging about languages really gets the girls fucking drenched.

The problem is I don't brag about it. They might not even know what I'm talking.