Have you ever been so angry at someone that you threatened to piss on their grave. . . and then they died?

Have you ever been so angry at someone that you threatened to piss on their grave . . . and then they died?My father's second wife was a bitter, hostile old bitch! She alienated my father from his children (and he allowed it to happen) because of her stupid insecurities. She made nasty comments about anyone who was not physically present at the time she was speaking. Several of my siblings told her that they would be happy on the day when they could piss on her grave.

She is now dead. Unfortunately, because she was an Army nurse during World War II, she is buried in a national cemetery. I believe that pissing on a grave in a national cemetery is a federal crime, so I have never followed through on my threat. I am also trying to be a better person and suppress the need to express such base emotions.

Have you ever wanted to piss on someone's grave? Did you actually do it? How did you feel afterwards?

• Yes, I wanted to piss on someone's grave but never actually did it!
  • Yes, I actually pissed on someone's grave and it made me feel good!
  • Yes, I actually pissed on someone's grave but it did not make me feel good!
  • No, I have never wanted to piss on someone's grave!

Most Helpful Girl

• No. But I don't believe you should feel guilty for hating someone just because they died. If someone loves you, then that love is there no matter what you say. If they don't, then why feel guilty?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I i was told where my great grandfather was buried, I might consider pissing on his grave, his son, my Grandfather cut ties with his family when he was old enough to move out as his family were sicilian gangsters, His uncle my great uncle was gunned down in a bar in Charlestown by the Winter Hill gang (Glad you're rotting in Prison Whitey!)
    But considering my Grandfather died when my mom was a kid, and hated his father for being the monster he was,
    If figure that it'd be the final piece of payback for all the awful things that my Great-Grandfather and the rest of them had done to not only his family but to their victims

Thanks for mho

I may be offline the next few days. I am awaiting the arrival of Hurricane Matthew. I hope you make something good happen for yourself this weekend!

I will. stay safe man, that hurricaine promises to be a real monster

What Girls Said 3

• Hell no. That is absolutely disgusting and foul. My respect isn't conditional based on how someone behaves. I would never do something like that.

Instead of waiting until she was voiceless, lifeless, and powerless buried below and compromising your own integrity to let her know how you feel, you should have assertively confronted her while she was still alive.

Many years ago, I told her that she was a bitter, hostile old bitch who wasn't happy unless she made everyone around her miserable. That didn't solve anything, of course, but I did tell her.

No. You are wrong in your interpretation. I am not “warning” you persay, I simply gave an honest answer then an honest reply to your following comment, then another honest answer to your question. Wow…. you don’t think urinating on someone’s grave is hurtful because they’re dead and in a coffin? That statement makes you look really bad to be honest.

@Waffles731 I was raised to show people respect despite how I feel about them. That doesn’t mean trying to be best buddies. Sometimes respect is just a simple acknowledgment of the situation and regarding how they would feel then moving along without discourtesy, scorn, disregard, or incivility. Respect is always the best way to go, in my opinion. A lot of situations are better when you just let them fade to on their own without interfering with certain actions and words and you don’t have to worry about a guilt trip later on.

• Nah, I've never wanted to do that, though I understand why you'd want to in your case.

• lel I haven't

What Guys Said 19

• I can only imagine what she experienced. Sorry that she let her fears mess up your lives. That is how it works so often... the damage gets propagated.

I could not stand my fathers mom... lost husband in wwii... had to adopt out a child due to poverty. If i was around her more than one day i would have voted yes. She was a bitter angry woman. Fear and anger never relieved...

• I think about it every day, but God refuses to entertain my wish and keeps the rat fucking bastard alive. When he does die - knowing my luck, the day after I do - not only will I piss on his grave, but I will take my shit and hard press it into every nook and crannie in the headstone.

• Family feuds, they are the worst - For me it wasn't bad I was able to just put my uncle and his family out of my mind but my mother didn't talk to her brother for 25 years and towards the end of his life, I think he was getting regrets and kinda started making gestures but died before they talked again, my mother and his wife talk a little bit now - My point is there was the fall out in 1990 and I put them aside but the rest of my family kept it alive a little bit then it was brought to the fore again in 2014 after my father died - Obviously with a father and children the wounds might be a little deeper in your family but you must decide one of two courses of action (1) Forgive and forget or (2) Just Forget them for your own sanity - Why do I say this, I look at any action and say is doing this constructive for me and as far as I see holding a grudge for life is not helpful for me - Like even sitting here I know first hand at least 5 families who are allowing family feuds to fester and it helps nobody,

• I have at least one person who will absolutely get that treatment as soon as his worthless ass is dead.

• Not yet because I don't know too many people who I can piss on their grave I'm sure one day I will haha

• i actually pissed and shitted on someone else grave before. trust me they needed it.
    and yeah, im looking forward to do it again someday

• An economics professor I had in college. He was a schmuck.

• Only if I helped with the dying aspect of it. 'duh.

• No.. but would like to piss on a terrorist's grave who caused my uncle die.

• never said it and never lost anyone I'm close

• cementaries are scurry

• Not that I can recall..

• Yes I poured whisky on somebodies grave, but I ran it through my kidneys first!

• I told someone that I would dig him up just to beat his ass. He's still breathing, though.

• Depends on the person.

• I am still waiting for someone to bite the dust

• I've never threatened to piss on someones grave, that is beyond disrespectful.

• I can see you have a fetish...

• 0|1