Is video games a good way to take out my anger?

I am having a debate in school and i need to have some questions answered.
Let us say that something happened and you are annoyed/angry. Would you say that GTA or games in general would be a good way to take out your anger so you don´t hold it in?

• Yes, it is a good way
  • No, it is not

Most Helpful Guy

• well i dont know about that, but playing video games helps me a lot making my mood happier

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 8

• Hm. silly head control your anger and let it disappear games are to be enjoyed and never lost but if your the person to take your anger out in game then do so but you will most likely lose every game or in multiplayer you will really not be able to think your opponent will take you down easily

• It is a great way. I've done it for years, since it helps me forget about real world problems and focus on something else. It's relaxing.
    It's proven that violent video games reduce stress and violence in individuals, unlike sports games.

• It can work... but some games (especially competitive multiplayer ones) can make it worse as you'll already be mad and then if you lose, you'll get madder.

• Yes. It's been proven also.

• I like to go to the shooting range when I'm pissed off.

• whats the debate about

• I don't know you call it a debate but I have a thesis and I show some proof that video games don't make you more violent and people gonna ask me some questions. the teacher calls it a debate.

• no they dont make the people violent but
      they make people stupid and ignorant

• No, it's more likely to make you violent.

• Yes, it is a good way