It's Morphin Time! 😉?

Do you know of an old show called Power Rangers? Here's the original season opening. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers! I grew up with this show and loved it to death! 😃

Now, as likely most of you don't know, there is a Power Rangers movie coming out next year! I've seen no official trailer yet, but have seen the suits and the main actors. It looks epic!
It's Morphin Time! 😉?
Looks awesome, right? I'm SO excited, and will be insanely mad if they mess it up, being about such a huge part of my childhood! What about you? How do you think it looks? Would you watch it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I loved that show as a kid! ^^

What do you think of the look of the movie so far?

Thank you for mhg. :)

Thanks for the comment. I'm a little disappointed how few I got. I feel like I'm the only person as excited as I am about the movie, and as eager for a possible Power Rangers comeback! I'm on my toes praying it will be a great movie, and here I am at 28 years old! lol 😂

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• I only watched the first 3 seasons and stopped because of the cast change. Trini was my favourite and Jason was my 2nd favourite. I would go watch it if the trailers looks good enough, but not getting my hopes up too much.

• I used to watch it with my sisters kids - The next generation are great, gives you the chance to watch kids' TV again.

I only liked MMPR. The other series looked and still look stupid. I just hope the movie does justice to the original series, which I still like.

• i was a big fan of power rangers when i was a kid, i even love playing games of power rangers on pc and on sega

How do you feel about the 2017 look so far? I haven't found any images of the Zords, but their suits look awesome in my opinion.

it looks good, but they have to work hard on it

• I still watch the modern incarnations of Power Rangers, from time to time.

• I used to love power rangers. but after a while they started to suck

• I remember it ! it was one of my best shows when i was a child, weren't they a group of four? i mean who the hell is that black dude next to the Red one?

It's been nearly 20 years since I watched it. I only remember there was also both a green and a white ranger. Nothing about any specific ranger.