What is your favorite season? Why?

I love summer because I love the beach and the overall mood of people in summer is much better to me. Everyone seems like stressed out and relaxed.

• Winter (Explain)
  • Spring (Explain)
  • Summer (Explain)
  • Fall (Explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• Summer. Explanation: it's the part of the year that starts around 20th June and ends around 20th September. Its usually very warm and sunny.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• Well it's not spring since both my birthday and name day are then - I don't want to celebrate them.
    Not winter either because it's cold and inconvenient and there's Christmas + New Year - neither of which I like to celebrate either.
    Not summer either because I have too much free time and no one to spend it with.

So I suppose it's fall. I wouldn't say it's my favourite but it's the lesser of the evils.

• I've always loved fall. The change in colors of the leaves, seeing the birds migrating south, looking forward to the holidays and time off. But that's me. :)

• I love the beginning of fall, when the trees change color but the leaves are all up there where they belong.

I love the winter for the cold, dry air and the peaceful quiet. I also love to go snow drifting

• Summer because it's really hot out and there's so much to do outside in the sunshine.

Winter because it's really cold out and there's so much to do outside in the snow.

Fall and especially spring suck. It is halfway between in terms of temperature and it rains all the time.

• I like Fall because of the colours

• Summer.. because a lot of hot chicks around ;)

There are hot chicks around in every season. Just the come out at summer to get tan. And us guys are so polite, we only look at the covered parts

@SuicidalTeen Thats ma boy.. ;D Just continue like this you are on correct way. Yeah you only look at their covered pants but its more sexy to see their legs and ass in tight clothes, so thats why its summer.

• Winter and fall because I just love the Holiday Season up tillFeburary

• I live in the South and it's too damn hot. Spring is nice too, but Winter is so refreshing to feel.

• Deer season!
    Thrill of the hunt! But if i don't take a deer, that OK too. I get to spend good times with my buddies and Mother Nature.

• summer because of summer break

• Cause it's not 100 degrees out yet where I live.

• Winter. Because i never see snow on my whole life ; p

• Football.

• I like Fall weather cause it's not too hot and not too cold

• Fall is better. eventho i am student still fall

• it is more alive. and the people dress down more. more bikinis and smaller clothes :-)

• I honestly like all seasons. Fall I like the most because it's colorful, and festive

• Fall
    Because the weather is just right to me
    The colors of the leaves
    And Halloween

• fall
    You get to wear all kind of clothes you want

• *AUTUMN because it marks the start of the end of cockroach time. :P

• Games of thrones Season 6

Breaking bad Season 5

• Fall, because I like its temperature.

• Summer

• Fall. something just romantic for me. All my romance story ideas involve that weather and holidays.

• summer is my least favorite cuz it's too damn hot.

What Girls Said 12

• I like spring because the weather is perfect for me: it's not too cold and not too warm, flowers bloom and everything becomes so beautiful :)

"Beautiful", I think my allergies would show you otherwise.

• I hate summer. Everyone becomes so suauperfici and I am no friend of the heat and sweat and tan and girls running around half naked.

I love fall. The colors! The wind! The colorful leaves getting blown by the wind! The boots! The fall coats! It's easy to go outside in style in fall.

• SUMMER? SUMMER? Yo How do you LIVE?
    Summer is hella hot and mosquitos. HOLY pillow sheets how do you do it?

I personally like the cooler days. Because, I don't have to worry about showing my non-perfect "summer" body. All I do is covering up with some cool looking jackets and a cute scarf lolol.
    Not only covering up, but also I don't have to sweat because of the heat nor worry about those. PESKY. MOSQUITOS.

• I like Winter because when its freezing cold I can turn the heater and sleep under a lot of blankets and get super warm😀😀😀😊😊😊☺☺☺🙂🙂🙂🙌🙌🙌🙌✊✊✊👊👊👊👍👍👍👏👏👏

Cuddle weather.

YES SIR BUDDY😀😀😀😊😊😊😎😎😎☺☺☺🙂🙂🙂🤗🤗🤗🙃🙃🙃🙌🙌🙌✊✊✊👊👊👊👍👍👍👏👏👏

• Spring and Summer

• Fall but I hate pumpkin spice. I just like the colors of the leaves and the crisp air and sweaters and apples and Thanksgiving 😍

• fall!!! I love everything about it

The leaves changing colors
    The cool, crisp air
    Apple picking
    Carving pumpkins
    Halloween
    Pumpkin flavored everything
    Leggings and sweatshirts
    And it leads to Christmas 😊

• I love the fall cool in the evening & night warm during the day.

• Fall, I like the weather and the colors.

• Yes yes yes x100000000

I miss summer!

• Chilling on the beach and no school and its my birthday, how can you not love summer

• I just love the fall the vibrant colors and the leaves falling ❤️️❤️️