Girls who get big headed?

Isn't it funny when a girl thinks she's the hottest thing ever, and gets all big headed? And you look at her, and she's average. It's so pitiful, and I feel embarrassed for her because she doesn't realize how ridiculous she looks.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• it's more pitiful to see how much you care about her lol

It's also pitiful to see how you go out of your way to try to criticize an anon lol

What Guys Said 10

• They should get with my big-head cousin Craig...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-JF1QbVCqI

• Is it funny when insecure girls post about other girls who are confident and happy with their appearance anonymously on GAG?

its one thing to be confident, but there are many girls as she described out there

• She puts herself up above everyone else to mask her true feelings because deep inside she feels small and insignificant. And it is a constant reminder of how low they feel when someone else dares to disagree.

• You actually make a good point but your question makes it look like you're shallow and demeaning.

• There are some girls stuck on them self and some plane janes are gorgeous girls

• hun it happens to guys and girls
    just hope they get over themselves soon
    i went through that faze also

im over it

• People like that are narcissistic and will never see what you see about them!

• Kardashian complex

• This seems to be the only kind of girls I run into
    Especially on here

• It's funny and cool when guys are like that, but nawww girls are more stuck up and crazy when they full of themselves

What Girls Said 10

• Nothing's more pitiful (and ironic) than girls who feel like they're better than others, yet feel the need to seek validation by making posts like this.

Oh, you drip with irony, darling.

• I envy them because confidence actually works.

No it doesn't LOL!!! There are times and places in which confidence works and doesn't work. Blind confidence is more deadly than no confidence at all.

I dunno. I think I agree with Elissa on this one. Confidence definitely helps. And while you're correct to say that sometimes blind confidence can be a problem, I think we're in a world where on balance--unless it involves putting yourself in real, physical danger--confidence works FAR more often then not.

• I don't think I pay enough attention to other women. I feel like if they're big headed its because other people made her feel like she was worth the attention.

• Well I think confidence is great! No such things as a average person. But if she's getting nasty and arrogant over something that'll fade later on in life.. That's pitiful yes.

• Not really. It's only bad if she's mean to other people about it. Why shouldn't she be like that. Just because she's 'average' doesn't mean she has to sit and cry

• I'd agree with you but my big gorgeous head won't let me.

• Nah. I don't care. You sound jealous tho.

• Haha this is really funny

• Pretty people shouldn't be arrogant or stuck up, because always remember there's someone out there that's prettier than u. 😉

• Another blue on a pink account. A real female wouldn't feel embarrassed for another female they hate.