Do you have any October traditions for Halloween?

I play every main resident evil in order.

RE Zero
REmake/RE1
RE2
RE3
CVX
RE4
RE5
RE6

I know this seems like a lot of games to play in one month, but I know them all so well now it takes no time at all to finish them all. even so, it'll be tough to find the time now that im back at uni and working. I dont even like RE6, so have to force myself to play it lol

Most Helpful Girl

• None that go throughout October :P We have a Halloween party though. It's nothing impressive, it's usually just inviting our best friend over and that's it, and the four of us curl up with like three XL pizzas and a bowl of Halloween themed sweets and watch three or four scary movies :) Last years movies were a bit shit so hopefully this year is better, the boyfriend has already chosen the movies but won't tell anyone what they are.

Most Helpful Guy

• Friend used to throw a big party at his house. He'd make several slowcookers worth of chili, freshly baked baguettes, and vodka in the freezer.

Rock Band/Guitar Hero mayhem would ensue.

Unfortunately jobs and girls meant we don't live near each other any more.

freshly baked baguettes? that's insane! Good i bet huh.

@MrAtticusLebowski great for dipping in the chili or making chili dogs with (forgot to mention he'd have those on the go too)

What Girls Said 2

• I watch scary movies. And Carve pumpkins until my hands hurt

• nope
    no tradition

What Guys Said 2

• Eat everyone food...

• Nope, not my festival.