What annoys you the most about people? Explain?

• when someone talks about you to someone else, and that person refuses to tell you what they said about you
    60% (3)20% (1)40% (4)Vote
  • when someone curves you
    0% (0)20% (1)10% (1)Vote
  • when someone has a problem with you, and won't tell you to your face.
    40% (2)40% (2)40% (4)Vote
  • when someone insults your looks.
    0% (0)20% (1)10% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|1

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know. I feel like I'm annoyed with people on a daily basis. Lol. I'm annoyed by the way certain girls talk. I'm annoyed by homeless people who walk around my college campus... Or maybe they just look homeless, I don't know. I'm annoyed by people who smoke. I'm annoyed by creeps who stare or smile at me. I'm annoyed by strangers who start talking to me when I'm clearly busy. I'm annoyed by this one girl friend who judges me all the time and acts like a know-it-all just because she's a few years older. I'm annoyed by certain professors at my college who make me think, why are you even doing this job? I live in Hawaii and I find it so annoying when natives or people who think they're natives are so crazy about their Hawaiian culture that their lives revolve around it - they're all, "I hate the haoles (whites) because they took our land. We want independence!" But the reality is that if Hawaii becomes independent they'll probably die in this age and day. I'm annoyed when people in my family... Well, I'm just annoyed by my family. I'm also annoyed when I mess up my makeup or forget to shave. I'm annoyed when I forget to take something to school. My school annoys me - it just sucks. But overall life isn't so bad. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd say issue A and C

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Talk shit behind my back mostly, hate that.

0|0
    0|0