Why is work so depressing?

How do people live life after work, truly

Most Helpful Guy

• It helps if you do what you enjoy. I was lucky that I got to do what I truly wanted to do and it wasn't work to me

What is your career?

Me personally, I hate sitting in an office all day...

but keep I'm mind, no job is going to be 100% perfect... maybe you are in the wrong profession? You should be proud of your work and be happy most days :)

I am an aircraft mechanic

Most Helpful Girl

• when working got you depressed maybe its time to reconsider what you wanna do

What Guys Said 3

• Don't work.

• You need hobbies

• It's hard, You need to do something you love and are passionate about to be happy...

or

Do something you are good at to get payed well

I got a job in finance, but actually like marketing.

I'm not bad at finance exactly. But I don't know if I'm passionate about it, more like I just feel good knowing I'm getting up and doing something productive.

Marketing is not too far off from Finance...

You could talk to a marketer and see what its like, maybe shadow them for a bit at your work...

You might be able to just transfer over to marketing, depending on the company... Otherwise the programs aren't too different could take a part time course to get it too...

Do you feel good about the work you do?

or Do you feel good that you aren't lazy and just at work?

What Girls Said 0