• Israel.
    56% (9)65% (20)62% (29)Vote
  • North Korea.
    44% (7)35% (11)38% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|15

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this a joke? Israel ends wars in a week. North Korea is still using floppy disks.

1|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Israel would.

They have some of the most advanced wartime technology in the world they are very well trained, drilled and equipped and as a military their response/reaction time is beyond perfect. In 24-48 hours time they can amass a fully equipped, prepared and battle ready ground, air and naval force 500,000-600,000 strong altogether.

North Korea's army wouldn't stand a chance from technology standpoint they're still using weapons, equipment and vehicles that are 20, 30 and 40 years old. Their population hates the goverment which means it's ripe for informants and spies.

Really the only thing the North Korean army has going for them is determination since their troops are loyal to a point of it being almost zealots in terms of unwavering loyalty. Wouldn't surprise me if they brainwash their troops. They're also well trained but not a good as Israel's troops.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• We all now Israel has nukes & N K would lose

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

North korea have Nuclear lol

• North Korea couldn't win anything unless China and/or Russia is backing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • North Korea

0|0
    2|0
  • War never wins.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 14

• israel. the biggest reason is that israel has tons of allies who will back them including the US. north korea's military prowess is really an unknown. they certainly publish that they have functioning nukes but no one knows for sure and the tests they've done have been failures. while north korea does have some powerful allies they still don't compare to the allies of israel and many of those allies wouldn't enter into a war with israel knowing the are going to piss off the majority of developed world

0|0
    0|0
  • Israel would absolutely crush North Korea. How would the not? they are one of the worlds leaders in advanced wartime technology. They would mutilate NK.
    Pushing that aside fuck both those countries.

1|1
    0|0
  • Both ain't shit lol. Israel is the country which is being fed by USA and North Korea is coward country actually which is hiding behind China and Russia.

I wonder when do people began to think Israel that much strong lol, they are not bad but their military isn't even in top 10 they are something like 16 - 17. Israel is the country which kills civilians at Gaza.. thats what makes them strong?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say Israel is the better armed

0|0
    0|0
  • North Korea threatens more than it does anything. But then there's Israel with their "we may have a nuclear weapon, but we may not have a nuclear weapon" policy. If they don't have one, they lose.

0|0
    0|0
  • North Korea couldn't win a war against anyone else

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh oh pick me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Kim jong-un is that you? There's Internet where you are?

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter. If they don't worship me, they've lost the war for their eternal soul. #LakeOfFire

0|0
    0|0
  • Israel

0|0
    0|0
  • North Korea with hydrogen bomb will kill more than enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Israel. No contest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone else?

0|0
    0|0
  • North Korea, because China has their back, and Israel won't win against China.

0|0
    1|2
    • 2mo

But Israel, Usa :)

• 2mo

That's true, but does the USA want to get on China's bad side? Hell no!