Do you feel sympathy for 'Revenge cheaters'?

That is people who cheat on their loved ones for cheating on them first.

You feel sympathy for them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all.
    They're simply lowering their standards to that of their cheating partner, which is extremely immature and such a waste of time and energy -just break up with them and move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. They chose to stick with that person its their fault, the initial cheating was wrong then they decided to be equally disloyal especially after claiming to forgive the person. So its on them, if they couldn't handle continuing the relationship they shouldn't have tried to.

What Girls Said 15

• No, because it's vindictive and I'd never feel sympathy for anyone who has a vindictive nature.

Being betrayed is so painful , but I admire anyone who rises above the pain of betrayal by walking away with dignity, then cutting all means of contact with the person.

Vengeful people have no self- control over their emotions. They'd be like that with anyone who hurt them... in any way at all.

• I feel pity that they had to lower their level to match their cheating partner.
    But honestly, the first one to cheat is still worse than the one who gets revenge. Much worse.

• That's wrong. Revenge is a negative emotion and doesn't end well. Ever.
    If they cheated on you, you can break up with them. Why complicate matters by cheating back?
    Also, if the other person cheated on them, it implies that they don't care about them. So, do you think they'll care if you cheat on them?

• am neutral on this... its like the one who got cheated on is giving a taste of their own medcine to the ones that cheated on them

• I think it's really petty, immature, and the epitome of sinking to someone's level.

However, I do understand that when you've been hurt it's hard to think straight and make good choices. So a really good person who would normally never do anything like that may end up doing it.

• Sympathy... no. I don't know what to feel. I've never been in that position. Going off of TV shows... I think it would be best if they just left. It will have to end eventually anyway.

• Haha No, I think they're idiots who are wasting their own time... instead of dumping those cheaters right away so they can live their life and find someone who actually loves them.

• No, because now they're using sex as a weapon and that's disgusting to me.
    I feel bad for the type of person who gets cheated on and heartbroken and loses a relationship at no fault of their own and has to move on even if they never thought they'd have to but ultimately doesn't lose their dignity in the process.

• Nope.

• No because it doesn't do anything. If the person cheated on them first they won't care if they get cheated on because they don't respect the person.

• Hell no

• Not really

• I never knew there was a difference.

• Nope

• 2 wrongs don't make a right.

What Guys Said 9

• i can sympathize for them since i've been cheated on but i still don't agree with or support the idea of revenge cheating

• I had to think a little about this one because during the thinking process nothing popped up. Then it made sense. I usually have no feeling towards it, a neutral stance. What leads someone to do such a thing is a by product of a complicated dynamic between the duo, who really knows what the true justification is

But on the surface it's not the humble approach to a situation

• I think it is a silly motive - Only makes a bad situation worse

• Lol not at all

• I do have sympathy for them because it's never nice finding out that you have been cheated so i can understand why they do it as they want their partner to know what it feels like to be on the receiving end!

• Yes I do. I've done this.

• no, it just creates more than necessary drama.

• i can applaud to them but in a sad as fuck yet understanding manner

• no i dont.. revenge is immature and just plain stupid