Who will inform the new user?

I have found this site by chance. tell me how it si working and how to find the friends to chat with. Is it possible to create here group discussions?

What Girls Said 1

• I doubt you'll be able to befriend anyone here haha

What Guys Said 1

• A few tips:

1) The basic principle is that you ask or answer questions.

2) There are no group discussions here. Although you can comment on someone's opinion, as can anyone else - group discussions typically arise that way.

3) You can follow the people you like here - although you will be able to message them only at exper level 2.

4) Exper is xp bascially. You gain it by being active here - posting, asnwering, voting and etc.

5) Folowing me is important. because reasons...

• 26d

Oh, @ ThisDudeHere , I see that you are a real guru here. Thanks a lot for your instructions. I have already figured it out how it works and I hope to stay here for some time. lol

• 26d

Sure. Good luck and a happy stay. And if you want to mention someone to a post, you put the @ sign right next to their name. @David753

• 26d

yeah, I did it and put space by mistake