What would you rather exist?

Harry Potter world

At the tender age of 11, you receive a letter, you've been invited to attend Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. A universe of magic awaits you.

Pokémon world

Hundreds, potentially thousands of Pokémon for you to catch and use as a pet or for battle. The choice of starter Pokémon is one of the following: Chikorita, Cyndaquil or Totodile.

• Harry Potter world.What would you rather exist?
  • Pokémon world.What would you rather exist?
2mo Let's be clear, I'm not saying you'll BE Harry Potter, I'm insinuating you'd live in the magical world.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is less danger in Pokemon. Plus you get all these cool pets. Harry Potter has had a sad life if you think about it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 7

• PETA would be all over Pokemon if it was real, capturing wild animals and caging them in tiny balls so you can make the fight other animals to the death for your own amusement is animal cruelty.
    Harry Potter world would be better if only for a the lovely ladies like Hermionne, Ginny and Luna. Plus I would have had ghost moaning Merkel blow me on the first day, yep if I was Harry Potter it would have been slitherin all the way though id still kill voldermort. here's a question no one answers what does a wizard actually do all day when he leaves hogwarts whats all that magic for?

• Option A seems more fun.

• Sorry Pokemon, but I LOVE Harry Potter!!

Can you imagine a Quidditch World Cup? EPICCCCC

• Pokemon I guess.

Can I choose Terminator or Fallout instead? Those would be my top picks.

• pokemon world

• I don't need a Voldemort in my life. I already have a few. So Pokemon Go!

• Lord of the Rings all the way, baby.