Girls what's your reaction if a cute guy thinks your beautiful, guys what's your reaction if a beautiful girl thinks your cute?

Please Explain ::p

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 18

• My exact reaction or very similar...
    img.pandawhale.com/...who-me-no-gif-Imgur-IiLn.gif

Why? Lol

So if beautiful girl asks you out you don't flirt with her?

Lolol. Occasionally. But not of lately because even though the girls are pretty. I had the most gorgeous girl ever and I'm trying to get her back.

• I would appreciate it because nowdays people are too selfish to even share their feelings like that ESPECIALLY if a girl is beautiful she is going to be very @!$*ing snob!

• prefer to be considered handsome or hot but i'll take cute too

• 1|2
  • Cute doesn't appear to mean anything, especially if you're a guy. It's very non committal :) A pet hamster is cute. Levin doesn't want to be cute.

• Honestly I would be very shocked

• "thank you"

• I might blush since I never hear that

• Well i have been in both situations when i told a girl that she is cute she saved the message and blushed a bit... Whereas girls call me adorable like im a 13yo nerd that likes games.. So i feel like adorable is a bad thing but they meant it in a good way like they explained why im adorable

• To me it means she's a liar. She was probably dared to say that to me. So I don't really feel anything. Just "Whatever".

• I'd say "thank you" but on the inside I'd be fangirling ❤️

• I have been called cute a few times, and it always feels weird to me, still, i just smile in return.

• My experience envelope does not contain such an event.

• I THINK IT IS STILL A COMPLIMENT TO ME EVEN THOUGH ID RATHER BE CALLED "HOT" AS OPPOSED TO CUTE

• Female dictionary:
    Cute: THE word that describes the transition to the center of ZoneFriend land, locked forever with no chance of ever see the light of love.

But let's be positive :p
      Yes, it feels nice to ear that, i would appreciate it, that girl would get a nice confy male hug at least ^_^

Besides you get to hug a beautiful girl who wouldn't like that :p

• I don't feel anything.

• I will thank him 😂

• I will feel flattered.