Girls what's your reaction if a cute guy thinks your beautiful, guys what's your reaction if a beautiful girl thinks your cute?

Please Explain ::p

2|1
8|19

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 18

• My exact reaction or very similar...
    img.pandawhale.com/...who-me-no-gif-Imgur-IiLn.gif

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Why? Lol

• Show All
    • 2mo

So if beautiful girl asks you out you don't flirt with her?

• 2mo

Lolol. Occasionally. But not of lately because even though the girls are pretty. I had the most gorgeous girl ever and I'm trying to get her back.

• I would appreciate it because nowdays people are too selfish to even share their feelings like that ESPECIALLY if a girl is beautiful she is going to be very @!$*ing snob!

0|1
    0|0
  • prefer to be considered handsome or hot but i'll take cute too

0|1
    0|0
  • 1|2
    0|0
  • Cute doesn't appear to mean anything, especially if you're a guy. It's very non committal :) A pet hamster is cute. Levin doesn't want to be cute.

0|0
    0|1
  • Honestly I would be very shocked

0|1
    0|0
  • "thank you"

0|1
    0|0
  • I might blush since I never hear that

0|1
    0|0
  • Well i have been in both situations when i told a girl that she is cute she saved the message and blushed a bit... Whereas girls call me adorable like im a 13yo nerd that likes games.. So i feel like adorable is a bad thing but they meant it in a good way like they explained why im adorable

0|1
    0|0
  • To me it means she's a liar. She was probably dared to say that to me. So I don't really feel anything. Just "Whatever".

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say "thank you" but on the inside I'd be fangirling ❤️

0|1
    0|0
  • I have been called cute a few times, and it always feels weird to me, still, i just smile in return.

0|1
    0|0
  • My experience envelope does not contain such an event.

0|1
    0|0
  • I THINK IT IS STILL A COMPLIMENT TO ME EVEN THOUGH ID RATHER BE CALLED "HOT" AS OPPOSED TO CUTE

0|1
    0|0
  • Female dictionary:
    Cute: THE word that describes the transition to the center of ZoneFriend land, locked forever with no chance of ever see the light of love.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

But let's be positive :p
      Yes, it feels nice to ear that, i would appreciate it, that girl would get a nice confy male hug at least ^_^

• 2mo

Besides you get to hug a beautiful girl who wouldn't like that :p

• I don't feel anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will thank him 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I will feel flattered.

0|1
    0|0