Today is my birthday and I turn 26. I'm starting to feel like i'm not a "young person" any more. Do you consider 26 to still be young?

Maybe it's because I have not done much with my life yet.
I'm still a virgin, I haven't found my true love, and I have not found a career after college.
Do you consider 26 to still be young? If youd a teenager or an older person do you consider 26 to still be young?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't reference anything specific, but studies are showing that adolescence doesn't end until about 25 anyway, which makes 26 (psychologically speaking) the beginning of young adulthood. A lot of this is because millennials have been exposed to catastrophic events and have seen society change in such drastic ways. We're not as old as our parents were when they were our age, if that makes any sense. Even if you don't feel you've been impacted by these things necessarily, they have contributed to an arrested development of our generation. Don't get hung up on what you haven't done. I'm younger than you, and I haven't even held hands with a guy and I'm about to graduate from college. It's easier said than done, but just chill out. Things will happen when they happen.

Most Helpful Guy

• 26 is still young. Your just a few years out of College. I'm curious, what did you study/major in College?

Actually I finished college this year because I basically started late. I got a degree in Applied management.

I guess I'm just going to try to figure out what I want to do slowly. I think I'll start in retail.

My advice, GET STARTED NOW! You got the Holiday Season ahead of you. Save and invest your money EARLY! If I had a "do over", I would have gone in the Military earlier. Would be 38 years old and drawing Military Retirement.

What Girls Said 11

• I also just turned 26 today! High five and oh happy birthday :) I think we're still young :) it's actually hard nowadays to find a decent job, I know I really struggled hard after university, true love takes time to find, I believe eventually we'll find who were looking for, it involves a lot of dedication and patience :) so don't give up, there's still time :)

• 26 is obviously still young

• Happy Birthday! Hope you're having fun. :)
    I know what you mean, I also haven't done much with my life yet. So, sometimes I feel the same way.
    But I don't think that being 26, means being old. You're still young.

• When I turn 99 ill sill feel and act young 26 is nothing. You're still young. This is the best part of life right now

• It's very young you wee babe. You'll get all those things 👍

• Yes, you're still very young.
    Happy 26th :)

• 26 is still young.

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RYAN
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY AND THE VERY BEST OF LUCK FOR THE YEAR AHEAD

• You're still young :)

• No 26 is not young

• damn still no career? LOSER

What Guys Said 20

• I was still living at home when I was 25 making 12.50 hr and a virgin.

Now I'm 30, make 35/hr, train mma almost every day, 6 packs abs, I bench almost 400 lbs. Still a virgin, but by choice. Can't respect a woman who wants to sleep with me on a second date.

Anyway, the point is that it doesn't take very long to turn your life around. If you want to make more money then study every day. If you want get in shape train every day. Want to be more social, practice talking to people every day.

Set goals and go achieve them. Throw out your tv, your video games, and anything else that distracts you. That's the great thing about America, anyone who works hard can succeed.

• It ain't that young brobert. Gotta figure yo shit out or else you'll be pushing 30 with little change to your situation.

• I'm 46 and I'm still young. Age is, to a large degree, as state of mind. However, I recommend you make some moves to start advancing your position in life. You'll soon find that every year starts to pass noticeably faster than the previous one. Before you know it, you'll find yourself at 36 wondering where the last 10 years went.

• Yeah I feel that under 30 is young

• I'm probably going to sound like an old fuck, but now is the time to do what you really want in life. Trust me.. Yes 26 is still young, I'm just starting to get older.

• Younger than 27.
    Age is just a number. You are as old as you feel. Do not look at the calendar. How old do you feel?

• You're a kid. Happy Birthday! Enjoy while it lasts. :P

• I turn 31 on Monday, and I still feel like a young person!

• I turned 23 last month and I feel like a dinosaur😱😱😱😱

• I'm turning 26 too I'm starting to feel old

• YOUNGLING! (Channels Yoda)

• I think less than 30 is still young.

• turned 28 Yesterday. no need to feel old, you can do whatever you please until your 40s

• Younger than my parents, so you're good my friend

• Lolz. Yes.

• yes you are old
    but once you are 80
    just ask GOD to take you

• It's not even that unusual for a guy

• I'm 32 and I feel like I'm still young, at least I act that way.

• It's young to me but I wasn't a virgin that late, I thought 21 was late for me, but I didn't have any career at that age either though so you need to set some goals and go through with them

Happy Birthday though🍰

• you're still young.