Where do you see yourself?

5 years from now where do you see yourself?

0|0
20|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• 26, hopefully in school, hopefully in a steady relationship (maybe with the guy I'm currently seeing if we get lucky), probably still working as a camgirl, a decent amount in savings with a few investments.

I still see myself in Virginia but I want to travel to countries outside the US. I want to see Italy in 2017.. hopefully by 2021 I'll have seen several.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hopefully a doctor

3|1
    0|0
  • I see myself working, living by myself and getting ready to move to another country. Or already living overseas.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dead.

0|1
    0|0
  • I will be a college/university graduate.. and out of this country.. chilling and enjoying my life 8)

0|1
    0|1
  • Saving lives 😎

0|2
    0|0
  • About to graduate
    Engaged and preparing to get married
    That's wishful thinking though:/

4|0
    0|2
  • A single independent woman in college, who wants nothing to do with love.
    I will just focus on my books, and when ever I am free I will just sit on the couch with popcorn and ginger ale. I would either be watching Netflix, or YouTube. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Hopefully having a (very) good job and possibly married.

1|1
    0|0
  • If I don't move my ass outa this chair I will still be stuck here on GAG. LMAO hahahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh God I just want my life to be sorted

0|1
    0|0
  • I see myself living overseas, CEO of my company and hopefully engaged :) *good dreams tho lmao*

0|1
    0|1
  • Working a successful job
    Possibly married

2|0
    0|1
  • not on here one hopes

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck if I know.

1|0
    0|1
  • Hopefully graduated from engineering school and with a nice job. A hot boyfriend would be nice too but I'm not greedy

1|1
    0|1
  • I don't, I don't even know where I'll be in 5 days time lmao

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

The question again.. Where do you SEE yourself? You see yourself alive? Dead? Still living with your mom? Nice try though pink anon

• 2mo

No don't answer your just blocked

• Dead

0|1
    0|1

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 11

• Still runnin shit.

5|2
    0|1
  • Maybe happy at home, maybe on my way to the graveyard?

0|1
    0|0
  • I see myself having completed a yoga teacher training and animal flow training. I'm also considering going back to school. For now I'm just saving up money so I can do these things later.

1|1
    0|0
  • Still living with my parents. 😓
    I can't move until my epilepsy is cured, which is something I've had most of my life... (Doctors' orders. Not just my parents.)

0|1
    0|0
  • Still climbing the corporate ladder.

3|1
    0|0
  • eh hopefully with a decent job and nice girlfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • I am at an age where things don't change that much over time - I will probably be in much the same place

0|0
    0|0
  • with a wife,2 bands, a home and probably the police looking for me for some reason

0|1
    0|0
  • nowhere

0|0
    0|1
  • Being happy and successful.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably dead.

0|1
    0|0