I'm terribly bored and don't know what to do with myself?

Everyday, I wake up, study, eat, work, surf the net, and sleep. I'm doing my classes online, so I have little contact with the outside world. I have no friends too. Other than my family, the only time I converse with people is at work, but because my position requires only one person at a time, I'm pretty lonely. I have absolutely no interest in anything. I never had a boyfriend, nor am I interested in having one.

Each day just drags on, and it seems to be getting slower and slower. Life is so boring, I'm on the verge of killing myself.

I know it sounds extreme... but imagine living the same uneventful day, every fucking day. I've lost all motivation to things. I can't see myself doing anything in the future. My life is literally shit.

Does anybody have any ideas as to how I can my life less boring and worth living?

Most Helpful Guy

• The question you need to ask is what will make your life amazing?

After graduating college I feel the exact same because day in and day out will be the same. What I did was be real honest with myself on what it means to have a happy life.

I need friends and events which are a key part to keeping me happy x3

Most Helpful Girl

• Go party! Raise the roof!!

What Guys Said 4

• Can you fit in some kind of lessons where you will be in contact with other humans? Sailing? Group guitar? Pottery? Can you do a group sport? Park districts sometimes offer leagues for volleyball, for example. What about volunteering at a nursing home or hospital? Anything to get yourself out of the house and amongst people.

Please don't kill yourself. This is temporary and there is a solution. If you're serious, get help!

• After work you could go places. Why don't you have any friends?

• You are the only person who can change that though, you have to convince yourself that you can make the change you want by just pushing yourself as well. You need to go out there and find your own fun.

• you are too stupid to say that for an infinite amount of reason. you have a family, you have a job, you have health, do you know how many people long to have one of those things. WHy dont you volunteer to help animals or people in need

What Girls Said 0