Am I a bad person?

I'm a cancer survivor and my mom works at the cancer clinic. She wants me to come to the clinic and inspire people that they can survive, but I don't see why that has to be my job when I never asked to have cancer and I definitely do not ask to survive it. I'm not the best person be giving people hope because I hate life. I want to put that life behind me; it's hard though because I still have to go to the doctor and everything so much that part of my life Lashley never leave me alone I'm trying to put it behind me as much as I can. It would be one thing if I wanted to go and I was a positive person to give people hope, but I'm not and it almost seems like everyone's trying to force me to be. Am I a bad person?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with that. Everyone has their way to deal with things, You shouldn't be blamed for wanting to move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You should never try to be someone you're not. It's understandable that you want to put all of that behind you, and you shouldn't have to carry the obligation of inspiring others for surviving.

What Guys Said 1

• As long as you have no hard feelings. But giving people hope and not meaning it is bad too

What Girls Said 1

• You are not a bad person! If you do not want to do something you do not have to do it! But you are definitely not a bad person.