Is it a turn on if girls can do car maintenance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yeah!! LOVE THAT!! I like when she likes to get a little dirty, and maybe even show me how to do things that I am not sure about, myself!! That's REALLY HOT!!
    I don't have any issues with women doing things like that, and I kind of like it, when they can teach me something about it!!
    Do you like working on cars?

I know a little bit. My brother has taught me some stuff.

I LOVE, like TOTALLY, LOVE women that like doing things that guys think that they shouldn't, like working on cars!! I know some tings, and I had my truck, for 22 years, and did a lot of stuff with my guy friends, but I've always wanted a girlfriend that loved stuff like that, and liked working on cars and doing things that I probably could, but am a little unsure of, afraid to drop the screw down the head, and into the block!!! :)

Haha. Well I'd like to be the type of girlfriend that can actually get her hands dirty and not just by being in the kitchen.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I say yes will you fix my ma's car?

What Guys Said 21

• Like what? Change the oil or the timing belt on my truck?

Not necessarily a turn on, but at least it shows she's independent and can figure out technical and common sense things herself.

Now if she chews tobacco, spits it and wears steel toed boots, that might be a turn off. www.animated-smileys.com/.../...ys-rolleyes-08.gif

• I don't it's hot or not hot... but I do like the fact that she can take care of her own. She won't have to rely on a guy and won't be easily fooled on basic cat maintenance.

• For me, indifferent. It just is. It's kind of cool but I don't care and wouldn't say it's a turn on. I'm not really a car guy though either. Maybe for some guys it would be?

• Depends, if the guy is interested in cars. My cousin and her boyfriends like cars, so maybe for them it is.
    I don't care.

• No. Why would it be?

• Depends. Can she fix a 1997 Daihatsu charade?

• No. It's also not a turn off. It's just a nice-to-have-but-completely-irrelevant-to-a-relationship

• Yes very much so.. It tells us "Hey i dont have to be the only one that takes care of the cars."

• yes it is

• It's neither a turn on or a turn off.

• Yes it is. Especially since my car wouldn't start today.

• I rather find that a turn off.

• Yes it is

• It's a good thing but it's neither a turn on or turn off

• I really don't understand why any guy would be turned on or off by this. A woman can maintain a car? Good for her, it's not big deal and not worth making a fuss over.

Thats why Im asking. Women, can do anything men can do. I was just curious to see if men thought a woman who is capable of maintaining her car is a turn on, because so many men (not all) think that women are incapable or dumb when it comes to mechanics. Like, I've been mowing the lawn since I was 14. Topping up the fluids in my car since 16 etc. Every women should be able to do these things.

• no its a turn off

• I dont care but would be nice

• My biggest. With a ball cap and a ponytail

• no I don't like cars

• Yes. She can do that and mow the lawn while I am making her a sandwich and vacuuming. Sounds nice to me.

• im indifferent about this.

What Girls Said 0