Guys What do you think of?

Girls who are Tom boys like to build things listens to almost all kinds of music is really emotional but refuses to show any sign of that loves animals is a pretty good home cook likes art wants to be a vet and live on a small farm can get a bit shy at times loves to here what people have to say dosent get angry easily and won't be mad more than 15 minutes?

What Guys Said 2

• you sound like someone who would have been one of my friends in High School!!
    LOVE the ladies that like doing what they like, and don't care if they do 'guy things' better than the guys!!!
    Tom boy types, yeah!! Loved them, and still do, but there are so few left, at my age!! Most have surrendered to 'society' by my age!!!
    Just be YOU, and at some point you will find the right guy, or girl!!! Don't sell out, and try to be something you aren't!!

Um I didn't plan on it and nope not interested in dating a girl

• Sounds like many normal teenage girls - Lots to like

I don't see how and u obviously haven't met to many teens whare I'm from

What Girls Said 1

• i am kind of a tomboy and fix things too