Has anyone ever seen a attractive mentally retarded person?

Ok no offense to anyone but seriously has anyone seen a mentally retarded person that they thought was attractive im just curious, I seen the other question that asked if anyone would have sex with a mentally retarded person if they were attractive. so I'm just curious now.

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Girl

• This isn't nice :/ are you even supposed to find a person with severe mental handicaps as attractive.. in a sexual manner because that would be manipulation and probably rape... :/

3|0
    0|3
    • 2mo

I don't know I'm just asking the question because I saw the other one, I have no plans to have sex with a mentally retarded person I'm just curious.

• Show All
    • 2mo

how many posts did you have to make on this site to get guru status lol

• 2mo

@animus1988 I don't know tbh, the same as everyone else. I've been a guru for years. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/get-started

Most Helpful Guy

• I know for a guy who's not qualified to do any kind of work due to having a mental disability. He receives some kind of government founds so he can survive. Once he missed a road sign and drove 300km without ever suspecting that he might be on the wrong course. He can't even speak few sentences in a row without sounding totally incoherent and stupid. However, he looks like a male model. He's fucking 2 new girls every weekend and he's a nice example of how things stand in reality.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• No i think that is horrible. that's like taking advantage of someone

1|0
    0|0
  • Some surfer guys probably

1|1
    0|0
  • No I've never been physically atteacted to a person with below average mental capabilities

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I did and he pissed me off when he street speaking
    Was so hot lol 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I've seen very attractive homeless guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I have nevr seen an attractive mentally disabled person

People who would have sex with a mentally disabled person are sick because mentally disabled people are vulnerable , and have the mind of a child

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Considering that down syndrome is a genetic disorder that results in distinct facial features, there's a reason you dont see attractive people who are retarded.

0|0
    0|1
  • Me 😂

2|0
    0|0
  • Um... winner for the most strangest and weirdest question goes to

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Well the first guy asked would you have sex with a mentally retarded person and that's how I came up with this

• What? Hell no man. Lol

1|0
    0|1
  • actually no, I've not seen them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I haven't.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's rapey af and taking advantage of them. So no thanks.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have seen a girl with probably acute aspergers, and she was maybe a little above average, yea that's it😅

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you can usually tell from the shape of their head or face that they are retarded

0|0
    0|0
  • the correct term is not mentally retarded, idiot

but, actually, there was a guy, who, my junior year, won homecoming king. he's as you would put it "mentally retarded" but, and im a guy, but, he was handsome

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Whats the correct term then it doesn't get any more direct and correct then that and calm your self I obviously didn't want to offend anyone.

• Show All
    • 2mo

well, now it's the one i mentioned, trust me, i know what im talking about

• 2mo

This is weird 😂 OP

• 3|0
    0|4
    • 2mo

I knew someone was going to say this and I'm not sure if that's a compliment or an insult maybe it's because I'm retarded I don't know.

• 2mo

lol. yeah it was pretty predictable. you set yourself up for that one though.

• 2mo

Yea I know, but the question just had to be asked, it was just on my mind after I seen the other question.