Would you rather pass out in public or alone at home (no third option)?

At home alone is far better... the most humiliating thing is passing out in public, something that happened 4-5 years ago, and in the worst place that it could happen. In a crowdy mall. I really want to delete this moment from my memory, because I felt really humiliated.

• Home
  • Public

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate passing out in front of people because then they ask questions. As an anorexic/bulimic I hate it when people start probing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Home alone. It's fuckin' embarrassing passing out in public.

Have you ever experienced it? Because I did, as I said. Imagine there were like 400-500 people on the top floor... I really wanted to leave when I came back to my senses, and a security guard was telling me "Are you sure you can go? Better stay a little more."

If that's not embarrassing... then what is it?

Yeah... I passed out in front of my whole school grade while everyone in the hall was getting arranged to our new classes. I also passed out on my first day of college in front of everyone.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• I have nearly passed out in a party and in my home i blacked out for a few minutes, i would choose my home if it would happen again, a lot less trauma of seeing so many concerned faces looking at you.

• Leaving aside medical concerns it is just more private at home

• I don't like dying, so in public

• Public. I'm sure you'll get over the embarrassment if they save ur life, bro

• Public, so I could get help

• Public