Have you ever taken revenge on someone who wronged you?

Have you ever taken revenge on someone who wronged you ?

2mo Personally. I haven't. It's not in my nature to be vindictive

Most Helpful Guy

• Noooo but I want to!!! God I want to!!! My best mate who took the girl I love away from me. I'm like 96% good guy 4 % Evil vengeful genius lol. So obviously the nice guy side wins out.

Because if I wanted to I know exactly where to strike. RAWR WARG!!! I want his head in a stick lol.

Ok rant over! Phycho mode gone!! Gracias 😇

Hahahah! we all feel psycho at times hahha

So sorry for what happened to you though. That's so sad. Betrayal is painful , but a double betrayal must be excruciatingly painful

Hahaha the shining.. that movie always scared me lol

Infidelity is the ultimate betrayal and it's something i could never forgive.

it's good to vent at times lol

Still feel a bit nervous with knocks on the door when in the bathroom haha. From the shining.

But same here usually, except with her I find myself wanting to. I don't know. But yet despise him. It's odd lol.

Indeed, indeed :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• If someone crosses me, they no longer exist in my life so there is no need for revenge.

• well yes of course i have.

• YES. Someone asked my why I feel I must teach them a lesson. I'm not I'm teaching them not to screw with me.
    That's karma back at them for screwing with me.

• No, I let Karma do it's thing...

And it always comes to bite them!

So just let it go, be happy and do your own thing... They will get what they deserve one day.

What Girls Said 2

• kind of

• yup a couple times. i feel like if you dont want my revenge then dont fuck with me