Regardless of religion do you believe in karma?

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

Karma as a concept is silly.

There are horrible people in the world doing terrible things that never get punished. There are people that are genuinely good people that have one tragic event after another happen to them.

There is no invisible force out there doling out karmic retribution.

Now, I think in general when you do good or bad things, you will often be met with similar reciprocation at least from other human beings, but this isn't karma. This is just plain old cause and effect.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes of course. "Karma is a bitch just make sure that bitch is beautiful"- little Wayne

What Guys Said 15

• Someone who is an asshole towards me will be it towards others too and one of these will have less patience.

• Yes I do

• Yeah. Everyone gets what they deserve sooner or later

• Yes.

• NOPE!!!
    I know men and women who are VERY ACTIVE CHEATERS... and they NEVER get caught nor do they feel guilty... Karma and religion are there to give people hope, but at the end of the day IN THE REAL WORLD they don't exist...

• No, I d not

• Yes. I believe in karma

• No, the universe doesn't care.

• no, there is no empirical evidence for it.

• Yup, I've seen it too many times in person, even had it happen to me a few times lol

• I believe in doing good regardless of karma. I do good because I believe it is inherent human nature and not to get some brownie points in some unknown overseer's account.

In short, I don't believe in karma. (incidentally, my father is Hindu).

• karma does not exist

why do you think not?

how about on a smaller and much simpler level of someone does something and nature corrects the act in another way?

nature has no right or wrong, have you ever saw how nature treats its animals? it doesn't care if a baby cub gets eaten, or it doesn't care which animal starves to death, it does not care when humans ruin environments nature does not care for anything.

• Yes x 100

• yes
    now my opinion on what karma is
    that's a different story but
    yes i believe in karma

• Yes I do believe in karma - You reap what you sow

What Girls Said 9

• not really.. but it feels damn good when people pay for what they did.. can be a coincidence..

• Im mindful of other peoples misfortunes
    Never gloat or laugh... but putting myself in a mindset that it could easily happen to me

That's karma because things can happen to anyone and you shouldn't mock or laugh or say told u so... Becos it could easily happen to you.. sorta thing, if you know what I mean?

• Ummmm. Not sure, I would say not necessarily.

• Yes.

• Yea & karma can be a bitch some times.

• I believe people use karma as an excuse sometimes.

• Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!

• Yesss

• I believe in karma 100%