Is Money everything?

• Yes There's nothing we can do without money
  • No Money can't buy everything

Most Helpful Girl

• Money can't buy you health or genuine attraction between people. So can it buy you love? It sure can, but it most likely won't be real.

wait money can't buy you health? yes it can

isotrexin made my cheeks red only the cheeks but I reduced the redness by using skin barrier creams and tea tree oil there is also very small papules and acnes on my forehead but I treat them with metronidazole my disease not that serious symptoms are redness on cheeks and acnes on my forehead

this conversation changed subjects so quickly, im confused

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing is everything.

But money is as close as you'll get

What Girls Said 7

• Money won't buy a partner's unconditional love.

Personally, I really don't care about how much money a guy has. And if I had to choose between a man with my heart, and a man with the finances to take care of me, I would risk my welfare for the one I know will take care of my heart. Every time.

Money might earn you some respect from people that don't matter, but a good heart will earn you a partner that won't give up on you.

• Not everything, but a lot of it.

• Only poor people think that

• There's more to life than money

• I gotta say, money is everything tbh, it isn't love, but is everything else

• Depends on what 'everything' means to you

• Mostly yes money is everthing! Because let me tell you what happened from my experience, there was an issue with my bank and my workplace couldn't pay me for 2 weeks so I was litearlu broke I only had 10 cents for a whole 2 week!! That experience was LIVING HELL!!! I hate it so much! I had no money for food, transportation,(without transportation you can't go anywhere you can't chill with friends, go out or even go to the doctors if you're sick), I couldn't buy anything, it was just so bad I don't wish that on anybody but yeah my point is you can't do anything without money so yes money is kinda everything that is IF YoU make your own money!!! Which is what I'm gonna do, hopefully I'll become successful in my career and then become rich :D

What Guys Said 18

• You can have all the money in the world, but that won't save you from pain, miseries, various forms of harm, and an inevitable death. Neither can having a lot of money give you the power save other people that you cared about from all of those bad things either, because they can and they will suffer and eventually die too.

Although it might make things more comfortable for you to be able to retire early if you were really wealthy. You'd be more fortunate than many people and you won't go completely flat broke and end up homeless, sleeping and starving on the streets, unless you don't properly spend and use your money on things that will quickly make you go broke. Such as spending them in all the wrong places and making really bad decisions on how you would use your money.

Sometimes I think some wealthy and famous people spend their money on all the wrong things like drugs and then they get hopelessly addicted to them, thus their money and bank account get drained very quickly. Either that or people spend it on stuff or collecting stuff that is really expensive or otherwise and is really of little use or purpose. They run the bills up very quickly.

• Nope, definitely not. Money will only buy you material to put inside your... material (house).

You can't exactly Buy an attitude, will to persevere, social skills or knowledge. You have an option to pay for courses and whatnot, but eventually your persona dictates whether you will fail or succeed. Money won't buy success.

The contrary is true in most cases, though. Succesful people are well off :)

In other news, money can't buy genuine, meaningful relationships: romantic or friendly. Ok, yes, an average gold-digging skank will suck your D and kiss your A, but you WILL get bored of it.

Also goes with what was mentioned about attitude: money alone won't buy you health or a healthy lifestyle.

Money can be necessary for various things, but it's definitely not sufficient. In plain English, money isn't everything.

• No, though everything is money!

• "Anyone who tells you money is the root of all evil doesn't fucking have any. They say money can't buy happiness? Look at the FUCKIN' smile on my face. Ear to ear, baby."
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Pu_JuPILw

But seriously, it can't buy you your health. Steve Jobs was rich as fuck, then all of a sudden he just got this shit, and now he's dead like a motherfucker.

• Look, money is kind of important because in today's world you wouldn't have much of a life without it, BUT money is not everything. Money can't buy you the things that really matter like friends, love, trust, etc. Money can make your life a whole lot easier, but it won't make it better.

• I'll take lyrics from Silverchair's song "Tomorrow",

"You say money isn't everything. But I'd like to see you live without it"

• I am firmly in camp of B

• Time is more valuable, so is happiness, and life living beings that can't come back once you make them extinct

• What do you get money for? that is real target. You will spend on.

• I don't care too much for money, cause money can't buy me love.

Love is everything.

• To humans it is.

• You have unlimited options if you are loaded , so mostly a yes !!

• There are some things money can't buy.

• Yes, money is mostly everything. It may not buy you love, but you need it to support and take care of the people you love. Without money, you have no food, you have no home, you have no car, you have no phone, you have nothing. Without money those you love will leave leave you. The only thing money isn't is love itself, but it is required to sustain love. Just like it's required to sustain anything else in our lives.

• Yes every freaking thing is about money. Believe it or not. This changes nothing.

• No Money can't buy everything

• Of course not.

• It is. And will become even more important as the years past 2016. Gold diggers are on the rise and women are looking for guys with the deepest pockets not ones who will actual love them.

You tell it like it is and I commend you on that but I would like to see you unmask your anonymity. I don't see anything wrong about what you wrote.