Weirdest TV Errors you have seen?

I remember a network was playing two Episodes of the show "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air" Everyday.

So First of all they started the first day with The Pilot and then played the finale. This was the pattern they used after, the next day it was the 2nd episode and the 2nd last episode and so on.

They came to the mid point of the show... and ended up playing the same episode twice in a row! Lol

I thought that was really weird!

What is something weird or funny you have seen happen?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, continuity errors are the worst when they play the wrong episode - One of the channels where I am from is notorious for switching the schedules around - You could have a show Wednesday 9pm, fine but no you have to check every week to make sure where it is especially if you are recording it - I think they are trying to make you use the "On demand" function where you can't skip over ads.

• With my Roku player... can even spell "unauthorized" correctly. WTF?

www.howtogeek.com/.../...i+cp+md.ic.EzN9aWZOuQ.png

• once I was watching the news and these two people were bragging about running in the snow and then fell. I still laugh about this to this day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iihkxAwYig

• I remember once I was watching the news and when they came back from the break the two newsreaders didn't realise they were on and we're just talking amongst themselves before they realized.
    I don't remember exactly what they were saying but it was inappropriate content.