What will you do if your pension is $30K annunally?

Will you keep on adventure on career or investment?
Or to enjoy on something you like
Or still feel not enough

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Pay the tuition of my grandchildren

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Will you put some annuity on a children as grandchildren who are adopted? They can have the annuity after you die?

Most Helpful Guy

• 30k p. a doesn't sound that much. Depends also on where you live.

0|2
    0|0
    • 2mo

Sorry USA dollar $300K, dont count health care cause It has been paid on insurance.
      Yes depends on location but what I really want to know what will you do base on "no worry" level

• 2mo

Difficult to answer, I am already on a no-worries level for years, yet I like to stay busy. Go to work, do statistical research etc. If I weren't working, most likely, I would travel a LOT!

• 2mo

I see, I saw many people did different from what they desired before. I think thay may be what they are on the life road or social constraints. However, retirement is big change but the desire influence your present decision to plan it. So it is weired about life.

What Girls Said 2

• I could get by on 30K a month fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy clothes, bags, shoes, jewelry and give some to my parent

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If your house and car are paid off that's just scraping by for one in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

No debt, paid off USA dollar
      dont count those will change.

• 2mo

sorry lost a zero $300K

• 2mo

I'd probably do something I like with some extra income so your just not barely meeting ends paying property tax, utilities, food & supplemental health care, etc.

• Not much you can do on 30k a year these days.

0|1
    1|0
    • 2mo

But if you get it after 70, You can not act too much, Is it useful in your country?

• 2mo

No. You'd barely be able to survive.

• 2mo

Maybe if you lived in a caravan or something.