How many of you play minecraft?

I don't know bored kek
i play hcf so like hcteams and squads

inb4 ded topic

Most Helpful Guy

• Every one in a while I do. Usually when I play, it's with all the mods from Feed the Beast to make gigantic machines with logistic networks and/or automated robots that we program in game... Sometimes I play Infinity Evolved Skyblock because it's fun to create something from next to nothing.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I've played it once because some friends of mine were playing it when I got there. I found it extremely boring and pointless, so I just started digging random holes till my friends got annoyed and we switched to a better game. I know a lot of people like it but I just can't get into it. Just not for me.

• I have but not not recently.

• Minecraft gives me severe motion sickness even with head bopping off, it must be the graphics style so I can't play it :(

• I don't.

• I have played it but not anymore , ever time it gets a new update , there will be more shit