How often and what type of complements do you get for your look/appearance from the people of same gender?

Most Helpful Girl

• At least 1-4 times min. and 8+ max. in a day if I spend it outside the house:

(In Asia)
    "Damn, I hate you. You have such pretty skin."
    "It's not fair! You're so pretty!"
    "I hate you so teach me your secrets (of either (1) having pretty hair or (2) having pretty skin)"
    "What do you eat in a day? Tell me!"
    "I hate you b*tch, you're so pretty." (my closest friends)
    "You're so skinny. Teach me your secret."
    "Can I have some of your hair?"
    -touches my hands and face then says --> - "I want your skin."
    "Cute ass, girlfriend!" (usually from my group of friends, then they hit it really hard)
    "You look cute in anything!"
    "Teach me how to do make up like yours!"
    "I should spend more time with you so I can look as pretty."

(In the US)
    "You look like a doll!"
    "Hey beautiful."
    "You're so beautiful, did you know that?"
    "You have such pretty skin."
    "You have hair like a doll's! What did you do?"
    "You look very pretty."
    "You're so cute! You have such... etc"
    "You have big boobs and a small waist, haven't guys told you that yet?" (co-worker)
    "No wonder your boyfriend pesters you minute, with that barbie body."
    "How many guys have you taken down with that look?"

Most Helpful Guy

• People never comment on my looks or appearance. But they say my intelligence and kindness is precious.

What Girls Said 11

• I get the most compliments on my hair and my smile...

• girls often compliment my boobs

• I get complements from women who are older than me a lot but rarely girls my own age. Usually when women compliment me they say I should be a model, or how they like my hair or makeup.

• pretty eyes
    snowy skin
    doll face
    cute nose
    glamourous shape
    thin calves

• Rarely. That I'm strong 😕

• Body, clarity of skin and hair.

• Hips, smile, and hair.

• I'm usually told that they like my hair or that it looks good.

• Nice voice, nice dress, beautiful eyes and nice shoes. Almost every month.

• "damn mama those legs tho". "you're hot damn" from girls. Lol. Maybe fancy me they're 👭. sometimes I get compliments not always but most come fromr girls

• I get compliments every day from other women, usually about how I have really pretty skin, or how my makeup and hair looks nice.

What Guys Said 15

• The only thing i've had guys say about me is that my calves are huge and they are jealous lol. It's just genetics. I hit the gym and dudes are like "jesus christ how did you get beast calves like that."

• I hear stuff from guys like I'm "a good looking guy" or something every few months. One of them just said I am attractive so I don't have to worry about my looks or something (but I still do).

Girls only compliment me if they have a crush on me or are otherwise interested, and they usually say "you're cute" or something like that. lol. It happens at about the same frequency. None of it really affects.

• basically something like "you look like you can punch me in the face and send me to the hospital" kinda of compliment. or "oh! you look so good shaved like that!"(and i HATE being shaved tho) or "fuck you're a lean motherfucker"
    Body like compliments. sometimes even "You're too smart to be single, you're either gay or the world has gone crazy"
    At that point, i put on my hat, leave the scene with a M. Jackson move and a single tear out of my eye falls in a beam of light.
    Darn

Lean motherfucker... Lol

• guys often complement me but almost never girls. when i was still going to the gym i received complements every week, but hardly ever any from my female friends. the only thing they say is show your body, or let me feel your biceps or whatever.

• I never get complmented on anything.·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

• Nothing much really.

• I get a lot of comments that are homo from random people.

• irl: like... never
    online: from time to time... usually just called cute. sometimes handsome

Guys?

oh. same gender xD

didn't read it correctly sorry. I think there is one guy one here who complemented me on my looks... but usually that's not the case

• They call me sir and a boss and say 'You must get a lot of girls.' But I don't 😑

• Everytime I wear my kilt, compliments from both genders and when I wear my suit

• I get complimented for my clothes a lot. I'm usually overdressed.

• Bro!! You look good for 49 !!! Usually they guess 10-12 years less.

• I don't. Unless they are gay. To which I don't listen to since I'm not interested in them. The sad thing is I get more complements from gay guys then I do from girls.

• Once in a while on clothes.

• often, cute. rest is not often. But I don't know if its a good thing tho 😂😦

Whoops didn't read the same gender thing 😂😂😂 then I don't know...