What would possess a girl to fake pregnancy to a guy she hooked up with?

Wtf.

Most Helpful Girl

• Bad habits and a history of being spoiled/getting away with things.

Or maybe she hates the girl who wants to get back with the guy she's hooked up with and want to destroy her life. Or, two, she wants to destroy the hopes of a girl who's been working really hard to get the guy she's hooked up with.

There's also the possibility that guy she's hooked up is her bank for everything she needs in life so hey, what better way for him to feel he's responsible for her than to resort to such a filthy method. Guilt tripped. She's just the type of girl who wants more than she can swallow.

And the last: she's a very scary person and the guy she's hooked up with should realize that soon and run before he's chained/caged by her for eternity.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• Maybe the fact that it's a hilarious prank

• Issues. She really likes the guy but it was just a hook up and she knows that but since she really likes him she wants more. So she feels she can trap him.

• Funny prank.
    Craziness.
    Depends to what extent she took it and how long she took to tell u it's a joke.

• Drama. Period.

• she's psycho. she either wants to get money for a fake abortion, or she wants you to stick around

• She wants to keep him in her life Lmfaoo
    Psycho girl

• Bitches be crazy

• to keep him

• Lack of remorse... red flag... crazy?

• how do you know she faked it?

She told me last night and acted really serious about it. Sent me a text this morning saying it was a lie. I got pissed off and now she doesn't answer or answer text.

wow… lol i guess she just really likes you

• She has issues I think, most likely insecurity. I wouldn't trust her.

I once told a boyfriend, during sex, that the orgasm was so good I thought I was pregnant. He thought that was pretty hot and we had a good laugh.

• Oh God ummm I don't know maybe becuase she's crazy

• she needs a check up from the neck up

• Insecurity? Control?

What Guys Said 5

• She's a trapper!

• It's a way to seal the deal bruh

• I have no idea.. Girls are crazy..

• Financial issues and/or craziness.

• sounds like you caught a nice little psycho :3 lucky you