Do you believe in ghost?

People talking about ghost but no one knows actually they really exist?

• Yes and I have seen
  • No they not exist
1mo If there is darkness there is also light good & bad both exist. If God exist than ghost also however we never seen both.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, because if there was there would be helllll of a lot of ghosts around, especially in places where there has been war. I don't know why most people seem to think that most ghosts are those who were murdered, or killed themselves for some tragic reason or shit like that. Pretty sure soldiers were basically murdered in war or oh that doesn't count? right.
    lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I absolutely do NOT believe in ghosts... meaning that if i were in a horror movie i'd be the first to die O_O XD

What Girls Said 4

• No , I don't. I don't believe dead people show themselves in a spirit form. .. i. e. Ghost

• No I don't believe in them.

• nuh.. they dnt exist

• im open to the idea

What Guys Said 7

• I haven't seen them but I believe in them

• I have never seen any ghosts. but I believe that they could be there.

• Nope but the idea of them scares the shit outta me

• I have not seen ghost but I believe in them

• my.xfinity.com/.../Power-Ghost-300.jpg
    This dude? Fuckin badass

• I don't believe in them.

• enoch chapter 15

And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling

And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, and thirst, and cause offences