If you could swap genders for one day, what would you do?

What would you do if you were granted a wish and swap genders for only one day? How would you spend your day as a man or a woman? Personally I would like to see for myself how rejection feels like for a man trying to approach a girl, I also would like to test my abilities of my new stronger body by working out! :)

2mo Please don't comment if you wouldn't 'try' it! Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• to spy on my crushes

What Guys Said 21

• Maybe I should have a think about this answer but the first thing that came to mind was the clothes - I wonder is my mind trying to tell me something (LoL)

Yeah, lol. I can see this question being a bit awkward for guys, but look at it this way.. us girls and be mainly for once while guys try a feminine approach! To be honest what person hasn't imagined what the other gender is like. :)

Looks like I am hitting the clothes shops

• Personally, I'd love to spend a day as a woman. There was a Greek myth that deals with just that so it isn't a new thought. I want to know what my girl feels. Why? So i can better understand her. But that's me.

• Spend the day playing with myself.
    Look, I know it's the default answer, but not only would it be amazing to feel what women feel, how they feel it? not only would it be amazing to have access to a female body i could try out all my kinks on, even if it was just myself that day?
    but it would also make me better in the future. I would, when back as a man, have a MUCH better grasp on how girls feel and respond to things, and that means I'd be better for her in bed.

• I would wear a pink dress and put some makeup then go out and if anyone treated me in a wrong way i will slap them 😅

• I mean, I'd probably go get laid for the first time if I were attractive or not, and could find a willing bisexual/lesbian.

• I rather die.

• Masturbate all day.

• If for a DAY. To see why women go to the restroom in groups. See what women talk about when guys aren't around. Stuff like that.

• What the fuck? I would never make such a wish.

Women have different minds and hormones, which makes them completely different beings. Fuck that

I would prefer people commenting to have a relevant comment contributing to the question, thank you. :)

@PhantomXYZ Thank you! I've reported you for being offensive now, have a great day! :)

Don't take it personally

• I would go shopping at Mac, Sephora, get my hair/nails done. Prob wear some yoga pants cause they do look comfy and hit the gym, try some hot yoga lol meet up with female friends for a girls night out.

• you know i would show all kinds of emotions in places where people can see them without actually having to fear for any doing more damage than there already is.

• Sleep until I switch back.

• If gag could go one week without asking this question, would you do it?

• Only a day? Well , Get pregnant , on next day , i will be the first pregnant guy ever ; p

• Be a lesbian...

• stay a man
    and watch youtube

• id be a whore. lol

• Break some hearts probably

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Pee, have sex, jack off and stay out late at night without the scare of being raped.

All very important things there, haha. I think peeing standing up would be kinda exciting, I dunno might just be me. lol.

I totally want to know what sex is like as a girl, how it feels when you get wet, masterbation.

• Pee standing up. pee everywhere. lol

• Masturbate and piss my name into snow.

• If he & me can swap genders then we might explore our newselves so that we can understand the feelings and learn sex that way ;) would love to quick pee in the public as well