Does your hand-writing say a lot about you?

As in bad hand-writing=disrespect?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it is said that your hand writing will be like that
    but I found I always writing a word that is different form before and always like that.
    I dont know what does it mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It doesn't mean anything. People have different hand-writing styles based on their level of regular practice, their education growing up (again, practice), and the joints in their fingers (how they hold/use the pencil).

I myself have neat but "elegant-ish" hand-writing. Sometimes I curl the ends of g's, y's, etc. I use cursive for diary entries, so I've had practice in that more often than print writing. I like my writing. I forgot to mention that it's TINY and people make jokes about needing a magnifying glass, but I love my hand-writing. It doesn't say or mean anything about me. I grew up writing in a diary with lines thinner than college-ruled paper, in cursive. The cursive came a bit later. Still, that was how I practiced writing.

I know people with much different hand-writing. My mom and sister write bigger and less fancy than I do. In other words, they have more eligible hand-writing. :P My dad, on the other hand, has terrible hand-writing. He writes in ALL capital letters and it can be hard to read. He had less practice than my mom and sister. That's all it says about them. One writes daily and another does not.

What Guys Said 5

• Once you can read it - It is okay

• I think is just practice, i had a really good hand writing in school, but in high school i had to write so fast thank to the teachers that it got worse.

• I get told I have that doctor's handwriting or mad scientist handwriting
    aka unreadable but looks likes like its some important shit

• It'll fuck u over in a criminal investigation

• Not in my opinion. When I was young and less mature it meant a lot, but not anymore. Besides there are a lot of people who are very successful in life who have awful handwriting.

What Girls Said 1

• Considering a lot of Doctor's hand writing.. I'd say bad hand writing doesn't equal disrespect.