Is this a disrespectful rejection or a really polite one? I can't tell?

Thank you for the time and effort you put into applying to x job at x company. We recognize that we ask for a lot of information from you upfront before conducting formal interviews. What you provided allows us to make an informed, objective determination of your potential for long-term success at x company. In arriving at a decision, we take into account a full range of data including your academic qualifications, skills, work and life experiences and more. It is a comprehensive approach that seeks to understand who you are in as much depth as possible before asking you to commit even more of your valuable time in the selection process.

We are fortunate at x company to attract some of the finest quality talent in the world. Your qualifications are no exception. However, at this time, we have concluded there is not a precise fit for your skills and abilities with the jobs we are currently seeking to fill. This does not mean that you cannot qualify for a position in the future and we invite you to consider applying with us again in some time. We're sure you will continue to gain valuable experiences that will only further enhance your qualifications.

In the meantime, please again accept our thanks for considering x company and taking the time to complete our application. We wish you nothing but the best on your job search and future career endeavors.

2mo All input much appreciated!!

What Guys Said 1

• Really polite. Damm I never got any of them. Just automated one that he sends

What Girls Said 1

• Polite, but I feel it could be worded better. I find phrases such as "in the mean time" to be somewhat childish. I feel the concept and attitude of your piece are well done, but the writing itself could be more professionly thought out.

This is not something I wrote. This is something a company sent me.

I can't decide if they liked me as a candidate but for whichever reason I didn't progress through the next stage, or they didn't like me at all.

But I think for some reason this was a personally written rejection letter.

I have received a rejection from the company before and this one sounded really different.

Companies do re-write their automated emails, and sometimes different e-mails are sent for the specific position applied for.
      In the end you'll never know. Just keep reapplying! Always persure your dream