How can I stop seeing women as sexual?

Me being too sexual has ruined a lot of good relationships
Everytime I see or talk to a women in the back of my mind
All I'm thinking is sexual things and sometimes I slip
I'm a sexual creature and I can't stop it but I want to be able to control it

Like if any girl on here message me
Just because I see your profiles pink I think flirty or sexually in the back of my mind

Its ruined some relationships on here too

How do I view women as I view men?

Most Helpful Guy

• You will never see women as you do men. You can control it if you really want to. This is a decision you make, not something you have no control of. When I was a teenager, I pretty much used my "other" brain as the vast majority of young men. I chose not to let it be my guide. You may be sexual, but have control of it. Thinking you don't is ruining your relationships. If something is hurting you, you can let it continue or make the decision to not allow it. Trust me, you will be much happier when you learn to do so. This is one of the lessons we learn for life. We decide whether we learn from these lessons or just continue on with the same old results. There is a saying that goes something like this. Repeating the same thing over and over when it does not work is the definition of insanity. Good luck. I know it might not be easy, but you will feel much better that you overcame it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• get older

• Keep on watching "How do I look"
    Listen to females talk among their cycle instead of being outside.

• Women ARE sexual. Most I've met are more sexual than men.

Are you asking how to stop seeing them as sex objects?