Should people be able to access your history?

How do you feel that the examination of records is the platform by which you are inaugurated into the many esoteric collectives of humanity.

Basically the domestic life is filled in a manilla folder. They r objectively accessible to everyone n ur subjective memories n life experiences are given much less precedence.

2mo I don't mean this in some kind of future "projection" this is basically how it is now.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No in my opinion, the documenting the sheer number of every human population would be a logistical nightmare also the ethics of invading privacy. Besides not everyone has interesting life. As an example, mine. Why would anyone document my life and put on an archive just to be there for the sake of it. Complete waste.

What Girls Said 3

• No and it's clearly a violation of our Fourth Amendment rights.

• It doesn't bother me, but no.

• I think that and deleted text messages should not be able to be pulled up again

What Guys Said 2

• Nope because that's basically a violation of the fourth amendment and yes I know it's happening already but that doesn't excuse it going further.

• "you are inaugurated into the many esoteric collectives of humanity. "
    I'm sorry, can you use non pretentious terms

Sure. "Your placement into the many selective groups that arise in society is for the most part largely determine by physical records." Basically some generic words or numbers.