How funny is this comedian: Adam Sandler?

Adam Sandler known for his many many movies

• 5/5 hilarious!
  • 4/5 very funny
  • 3/5 somewhat funny
  • 2/3 not very funny
  • 1/5 he sucks
  • 0/5 worst comic ever
  • Adam who?

Most Helpful Girl

• I passionately dislike Adam Sandler.

He's not funny at all. His film collection? It's the same film every time. His joke collection? Same shit, different setting and it's not funny the first time round.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh man, legend. Good on SNL, loved his movies. Billy Madison was actually filmed in my neighbourhood, someone I know managed to catch him outside his trailer and get his autograph.

What Girls Said 11

• 0|0
  • Funny you should ask I watched Happy Gilmore last night. It ranged from hilarious to stupid. Yea I know I was bored & there was nothing better on.

• 5/5 Hilarious!

• His movies lately have been lackluster, but he's had some hilarious movies.

• Srs, I fcking hate him. Never found him funny in the slightest, in fact, I think he's downright annoying.

• He's a 3 I guess. Not that funny, but he seems like a nice person.

• He's meh.

• I don't like him at all.
    Very annoying

• On a scale of 0 to 10, Adam Sandler is -17 with a wind chill of -42.

• I don't like him

• He's funny

What Guys Said 19

• Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore are two of my all-time favorites. Big Daddy was pretty solid too. And I loved his comedy CDs back in the 90s. Kind of fell off though.

Funny side story, I was out visiting LA a few years back, and I was catching a Patriots game at the Hollywood Blvd Buffalo Wild Wings. Some "producer" comes in and sits next to me and we get to talking. Cool guy, but my bullshit radar is on high alert, because A) why would some producer of any merit be hanging out at B-Dubs, and B) he was in town visiting from Florida for the Bel-Air film festival and was all starstruck that he had met (appropriately enough for this question) "Carl" the assistant from Billy Madison/the guy who played Kramer when Jerry had the pilot for his show (within the show) on Seinfeld.

So he's trying to gas me up to take a shot and move to LA and try to "make it in the industry." Dude that's bartending, by the way, is maybe the best looking man I've ever seen in person, so if that's where he's at, I'd be cleaning toilets, haha. Not to mention I am in no way, shape, or form an actor, but I guess that's just details😂

Anyhow, point is, I'm just like "haha, yeah, I mean, that'd be fun if I was 20, but I'm in my 30s, have a job and a life back home, and oh yeah, again, NOT AN ACTOR." But this guy is relentless (and getting progressively more drunk😂), and he's like "you know Adam Sandler? Look at his movies, there are those guys that are always in his movies. (I think he meant Allen Covert and Peter Dante) Those guys just got to be friends with Adam Sandler, and now they get work all the time whenever he makes a movie!" Told me that he was a producer on The Contender, the old reality boxing show, and that he just met the main producer, started hanging out with him, going to strip clubs together, etc, and then he hooked him up with the job.

So, to recap, you're telling me all I need to do is move to Hollywood, meet and become close friends with Adam Sandler, and automatically become rich and famous?😂😂😂 Just happy I walked away from that exchange without getting roofied and waking up missing my wallet/a kidney.

• You can't forget about Cajun Man.
    www.nbc.com/.../n10199

This SNL character was was popular because he was actually imitating famous and popular at the time Cajun chef Justin Wilson.

https://youtu.be/1TzaB8z8t50

• I would say a 3 just because he can be hilarious but he can also bomb. It depends.

• I like him, his movies and his songs are hillarious to.

• I will give a 4 - He is funny but sometimes a bit annoying

• Adam Sandler is fucking great! Lately he is marketing himself to be the new Robin Williams (may he rest in peace); aiming to be the comedian that today's kids grow up watching.

Like us watching Mrs. Doubtfire, Aladdin, Jumanji, & Flubber as kids.

• He lost it years ago, but was hilarious in the late 90's! Still like watching Happy Gilmore and The Waterboy from time to time..

• Yeah some of his stuff is really funny.

• 3. Sometimes funny, sometimes just annoying.

• Hilarious. My favorite movie of his escapes me. I mean I remember Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore. Little Nicky etc but I can't remember the name of the one I really liked.
    It was the one where he always has a tall can.

• He hasn't been funny in forever. What a waste of a career 😑

• I love adam sandler, well his movies. I haven't seen any standup. didn't even know he does that (if he does), but yea as an actor i think he's great

Yeah he started out doing that in the 80s

Eh, i generally dont find standup funny at all. Some of the things he said was kinda funny but i prefer seeing him in movies.

• 4/5 very funny.

• 3/5 he's not that funny.

• He's had his time

• he used to be funnier but I haven't liked anything he was in for a while

• He is not very good

• I'm trying to avoid using the word "hate" too much, so here goes: I thoroughly dislike Adam Sandler.

• one of the worst ever.