If you had a past life, what do you think you were?

As in, occupation-wise, lifestyle, culture, etc

Most Helpful Girl

• A peasant/servant.

Lets be honest - everyone wants to be royalty or something special, but being honest, most of us were probably just normal people. Slipping in crap and making broth. People should realise they aren't special snowflakes, not even in a past life. They are just normal people.

What Girls Said 12

• Not sure but I think I was some part of the royal palace in a monarchy. Like a queen or a servant or just someone who lived in a palace. The reason why is that when I went to the hermitage in St. Petersburg (located in a former palace of the Russian tzar) I felt a feeling of being at home there I've never felt before and I somehow didn't feel like an intruder there. Maybe that's all just bs tho I don't know.

• I don't believe in such things but it's just a question, so If I had a past life I think I could be a philosopher or an artist (painter or a poet) or/and a philantrophist :)

• A mermaid or princess. Or a mermaid princess. I feel a spiritual connection to Ariel.
    Jk, she's just my favorite disney princess, but anyway, I still think I was a mermaid princess. If not, I want to be one in my next life.

• I did a quizz like this once, it said I was a struggling artist and lived in extreme poverty, but that after I died my stuff became super famous -_- (life's biatch huh?)

• A princess, srs. Or a lady in Mary Queen of Scot's court #Reign <3
    @lilyt ahah you know what I'm talking about :P

• Katherine the Great lol

• Well...
    Probably I was a warrior but wrote books or songs when It was peace.

• a rat

• Probably an animal of some sort.

• Hitler

• Pretty sure I was a European prostitute in a past life.

Why is that?

In what way?

I have similar dreams sometimes. There are things that I haven't done (or done yet) that I have lucid dreams about. Sometimes those dreams come true exactly as I saw them.

What Guys Said 15

• I'll tell you something. Something I've never told anyone. When I was fifteen, I went to Macedonia on a school trip, to the site of Alexander The Great's palace. And for the first time in my whole life, I felt... I felt I was home. This place was where I belonged.
    Years later, I got friendly with a hypnotherapist - Donald - and told him about the Alexander the Great thing, and he said that he'd regress me back through my past lives. I was dubious, but I let him put me under. It turned out my instincts were absolutely correct. I had lived a past life in Macedonia. That palace was my home. Because, believe it or not, he told me that in a past incarnation, I was Alexander the Great's chief eunuch.

• Well accodring to some anyway. I been a blacksmith, and been an Inka shaman or something. Lived in every region, mostly in asia etc. This is my 48th life apparently. Easy to dismiss it all as hogwash or what to call it, but some interesting things was said thats not easy to dismiss.

Who said it?

This psycic I visited. What was interesting though is that I visited 3 psycics in my life and all 3 who has no relation to each other or me whatsoever have all said I been an Inka Shaman. Out of everything you can say. Just yeah, logically I can't comprehend how that is supposed to be a coinsidence anymore.

• Rebel/revolutionalist. Someone who stopped slavery.

• In one I was an attorney. In the next life I was a Union officer during The Civil
    War. In the last life I was a Canadian Air Force pilot in WW1 and got shot down
    and killed over France.

• I was definitely Ragnar from Vikings bruh

• 0|1
  • A Ronin

• I don't know my clan does have ties to King Arthur supposedly so who knows maybe I was an Arthurian knight.

That or I was just a happy tree.

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...d17b3fa9e081fc8b81ca26.jpg

• Probably a broke student. So nothing different than now lol

• I would have been a dairy farmer because there is so much of it that comes naturally to me. So its either past life or its in my genes. 1 of the 2

• I was probably a badass pirate

• I was shacked up in the wacko basket!

• Probably some kind of italian artist

• Marthin luther King or Atatürk