I can't call a vet till tomorrow when my mom gets home?

I think something is wrong with my dog she was up on the couch with me and she puke on a blanket I didn't think much of it sence dogs do that from time to time so I cleaned it up a little later I was eating something and tried to give her a bite witch she has never turned down people food before so I thought ok just to be sure I went and tried to give her one of her dog treats but she refused it witch never ever happens so I checked her gums they seem closer to baby blush pink or closer to white than pink I felt her tummy she doesn't feel bloated or any different in that area

2mo First off did not ask this FUCKING question to be lectured on the fact I give her people food was I asking your opinion on what to feed her NO

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't feed people food to dogs. A lot of people food is poisonous to dogs. Most people realize that chocolate is bad for dogs. That's really primarily dark chocolate like baker's chocolate. But a lot of people don't realize get onions and grapes and raisins and many other things are also not good for dogs as they are toxic and may cause a dog gastrointestinal distress or even death. Also do not give your dog foods that are fatty or sweet because these can lead to pancreatitis and death. So if you love your dog stop feeding your dog people food unless you know it is safe people food.

Ok one I know the people food that dogs can't eat but I give her bites of the stuff she can

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't feed your dog people food dude (outside unseasoned meat and white rice, occasionally), that's how dogs get sick.

Um I have always gave my dogs people food and they lived longer than the average dog and they never got sick from it. sorry if I offend you but bull shit

It's okay dude, I get it. Sometimes we just get in pissy moods, it happens. I hope your dog gets better and has a long life 😌

She's fine actually I forgot that moms dog got a 24 hour flue mine just picked it up she was fine this morning jumping and asking to go out Side and asking for her dog treats

What Guys Said 2

• well if she just threw up she probably isn't in the mode to eat. but if her gums are light pink or white it could mean she is anemic and has low amounts of iron in her blood. for that you would have to go to a vet, but she should be fine over night

• Sounds sick, I don't think a day will make that much of a difference.

What Girls Said 1

• Take it outside and let it eat some grass. that will help her stomach. if she's still not eating in the morning tell your mom.

Um I live in the desert thare is no fucking grass but I just remberd that she will be fine she just got a flue bug from mom's dog

First you forgot and now you didn't know?

I'm saying I forgot that moms dog had a 24 hour flue some time back and I didn't know what the simtoms wore or that my dog had contacted it